rugs_tachy

Another Small Car for Rs 1.3 Lacs

Hey, just got a news (unconfirmed), that Mahindra in tie up with Renault will be launching their Rs 1.3 Lacs Car. The Car is Called Renault Yeni.

Do you guyz have any info. I have got the pics but dont know how to load them.... and by the way the pics of this car is really good, but i suspect this car being priced for Rs 1.3 Lacs....

But any news about govt. making road wider and wider in every cities....if not then be ready to park your all cars at home go by Walking/cycle/2 wheeler ..this is gonna happen if all auto players are going to launch cheaper and cheaper cars....what would happen in mumbai/delhi where traffic is really too much.

i hate our government why are they even letting letting other car manufacturers release new designs when theres no place for existing cars.

i just want to go back to 90's and 80's where there are only some models available. its so good .

i not saying not to introduce more cars. theres no infrastructure to support every thing.

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED FOR THE SAME REASON

sorry for my rant. mods if its inappropriate pls remove it.