hyundai%2Bvenue.png

Hyundai Venue

On heavy demand, this time Indian Car Review is going to discuss the Hyundai Venue. This is the latest compact SUV of Hyundai. Coming up in this post:

• Exterior Looks
  • Interior (Features and Comfort)
  • Performance
  • Boot
  • Safety
  • On-road Price range
  • Ratings by Leading Car Critics
  • Conclusion

Exterior Looks

(Hyundai Venue Looks)

Hyundai Venue has very futuristic looks according to me. It looks more compact from outside than it actually is. From the front car looks quite aggressive. It has a nice and decent front grill. At the top, it has the blinkers. Then below it comes the daytime running lamps in the form of a square outline of the headlamps. Then comes the fog lamps. So from the front, the car has got decent looks.

Image result for hyundai venue front profile

Taking up the side profile, the car looks boxy and compact because of very small overhang after the rear wheels. The car has quite a big glass area which makes it more attractive. The side blinkers on the side-view mirror are in the shape of a ‘U’ which is very unique and is very appealing for me.

Image result for hyundai venue side profile

Now coming to the rear profile, the car has got small and decent tail lamps. It has also got a branding of “VENUE” on it. The rear end of the roof has been tried to design like a spoiler but it is not actually a spoiler. Also, it has got the roof rails which make it look more sporty.

Image result for hyundai venue rear profile

Read the complete post here
For content like this visit my blog- Indian Car Review

logo1.png