alligator

Endy Thunder+ VS Pajero Sfx

Hello Fellas,

This is my first post in AUTOCAR infact this is the first time i am writing any of the automobiles Forums as the title says could you please help me with choosing better SUV Between Thunder+ & Pajero SFX. considering

1- Handling, involvement of driver.

2-Comfort for driver & rear passangers for long journey 500 kms.

3- Good Offroad Capabilities.

please donot suggest Safari, Innova, CRV, Captiva, Tucson and (x-Trail - It is out Of Budget)

I am looking forward for the answers from the guys who have driven or still driving the ENDY Or Pajero.

Thanks

Endeavour has the stiffer suspension of the 2....but in driver involvement,Pajero has that extra 1% advantage ,but not much...Endeavour is much better esp in the 3.0l crdi engined form,which is the hurricane....its the more practical buy as well and in 4wheel drive form wil handle pretty much anything

overall endeavour is better because;

more power

better interiors

cheaper

better resale

The only negative is  bumpy ride but does not make it so bad that you don't buy it.

See the latest autocar. there is a very good comparison test of both these SUVs

Hello Fellas' date='
                  This is my first post in AUTOCAR infact this is the first time i am writing any of the automobiles Forums as the title says could you please help me with choosing better SUV Between Thunder+ & Pajero SFX. considering
I am looking forward for the answers from the guys who have driven or still driving the ENDY Or Pajero.

Thanks[/quote']

You will get detailed comparison between thunder + and Pajero in latest Autocar issue. with the new 3.0 enjine Endeavor has the overall edge.

The only thing that would pull me towards pajero is "its a Pajero yaar".

go through the review where you will find point wise comparison on various aspects like ride, comfort, FE and other pros and cons..

Thanks fellas,

I already know ENDY has got

1- Looks much better and nicer from outside.

2- Good interiors.

3- bigger and torquey Engine.

I have read the AUto car It says,

Pajero has advantage over endy with coil spring rear suspensiopn it to me means that more comfort for 2nd row passanger for the long drives.

Endy motor thought it is bigger it runs out of steam once it close in 4000 RPM ?????

Pajero's gearbox is slicker and being an old motor surpprisingly very less turbo lag.

Straight line performance ENDY is 7 seconds ahead of Pajero (0 - 100 thing) but again it is straight line performance.

Pajero has good handling and pliant riding both on highways and bad roads.

Lastly

PAJERO IS A HEAVIER CAR BUT FROM BEHIND THE WHEEL IT FEELS LIKE IT IS HAVING HALF THE BULK OF THE FORD

drive both back to back and ford comes out as LOSERsmiley19.gif it pitches up fairly over bad roads especialy at speed and possesses none of the body control of the pajero.

Handling again Endy loses againsmiley36.gif

but sill at the end Endy wins dont know how.

How can you be comfortable when the HANDLING and  RIDE  is not good .

COMFORT

Endy   ********

Pajero  ******

Same goes for the Engine even if you have 4litreof engine instead of 3 litre and torque twice Endy is havin in Thunder + whats the use if you are not comfortable and ride quality is not good.

PERFORMANCE

ENDY  *********

PAJE    ******

*********WHAT'S THE USE IF RIDE IS NOT GOOD AND COMFORTABLE****

Hi

I am not in favour of PAJERO all I want is value for my money and dont understand how one can say a SUV is better than another if it having less comfortable second row and handling is also not better than vehicle compared.

I came to this forum to seek help from those who are driving these vehicle also test drive doesn't give you the full picture to get to know the tru character of these vehicles you need to live with the vehicle and drive the vehicle for atleast 2000kms This is what i think i miight be wrong.    

Thanks smiley1.gif

If u go 4 looks then new pajero is awesome...

if u want comfort again pajero is at the top as endy is still getting leaf springs

thirdly again pajero is on top in off roading as it has got shift on fly 4x4...

but if u want performance then endy is way ahead.

according to me only 1 thing that pajero is lacking is performance otherwise this two decade car is amazin!!!!!!!!!

Choice is up 2 u

Pajero losses steam early but is more drivable so if you aren't much int ohighway drive then go for Pajero also it was compared to 3.0lt one with the 2.4lt one it will fare the  same so consider 2.4lt Endy vs Pajero then decide .

The only cons with Pajero that i can see are

• dated interiors
  • lack of top end grunt.

Apart from these it handles well, rides well, is the better looking (imo) and is a reliable machine.

I think Pajero takes the cake here...