Nitish11

Need Advice on new Car (SUV)

Hi 
I am Nitish, lives in Delhi, works in an IT company, and currently the owner of two cars. One of them is the Honda 
City VX MT 2015 model which I intend to sell and buy an AUTOMATIC SUV. I intend to aggressively use this new car and cover all of INDIA by 
ROAd (including all the extreme terrains). My Car should have - Good Ground clearance, 
few must basic features like Android Auto, Navigation, Good music system, seat comfort & awesome Ride Quality. It can be a 5 seater or a 7 seater -No issue
Please help me with my following queries :

1) How much I can ask for my honda City ? It's in perfect condition and is only driven for 24K KM (Manual transmission with sunroof, petrol )?
2) My total budget would be 13 lac + Honda City Resale amount. For Eg: If I get 7 lacs after selling Honda City, then the budget will be 13+7 = 20 lacs . Suggest me best options in my budget
3) Since I intend to use the car for long journeys across INDIA, Strong BUILD Quality is a must.

It'll be really helpful if you or my fellow subscribers can guide me with there renowned expertise.

Yours Truly,
Nitish