Sign in to follow this  
VET5

Tata Altroz Turbo-Petrol spied undisguised

A new spy shot has emerged online showing the Tata Altroz Turbo-Petrol.

The Altroz could get a third engine option – the Nexon facelift’s 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit – in the coming months. Expected to make the same 120hp and 170Nm of torque, the engine will just get a manual gearbox at launch. A dual-clutch automatic is said to be in the works though. Expect sporty highlights on the outside and inside to help differentiate the Altroz turbo from its more pedestrian counterparts.

Source

Tata-Altroz-Turbo.jpg

My dad bought this car for me in January 2020.

Being designer my first attraction would be its appearance. And yes altroz fulfilled all my design aspects. From front and rear look is awesome. Pure airy vehicle. No blind spots while driving. I liked special cruise control of this car. It is working very accurately.

Superb build quality. Premium interior and specially I would love to highlight its Harman sound system. Simply awesome. Alloy wheel enhances the appearance of this car. Arm rest is given. AC is working properly. Mileage is good enough. But its engine is not that powerful. I you may feel lag sometimes. I am expecting from tata notors to work on it. Or give another best option of turbo engine which they already have in nexon. Otherwise car is good. Five star rating in global encap which is good thing about this car. Must buy. Value for money

Best in segment.