shriraj24_7

The worst cars you can buy in India

Dear Shriraj 24 7,

A MARUTA/JUGAD is a contraption they put together in North India which is basically a 4 wheel trolley fitted with a diesel motorpump/generator motor of around 6 KVA with a steering. Fit only for rural use, but u see a lot of them on Expressways too.

As far as the G is concerned maybe because of its similar copy by Tempo Trax/gurkha, MB is going in for a nextgen G class with a totally different look.

Dear Shriraj 24 7' date='

A MARUTA/JUGAD is a contraption they put together in North India which is basically a 4 wheel trolley fitted with a diesel motorpump/generator motor of around 6 KVA with a steering. Fit only for rural use, but u see a lot of them on Expressways too.

?

As far as the G is concerned maybe because of its similar copy by Tempo Trax/gurkha, MB is going in for a nextgen G class with a totally different look.

[/quote']

Yes I can see the change in the 2008 model, not............

http://www.autosdesign.com/mercedes-g.htm

Best, strongest design, Trax or G and it will never change. You are confusing the GL class with the G. The GL is an elognated version of ML, its not a G.

http://www.carzunlimited.com/review_00330.htmlGurkha2007-09-28 19:55:53

People are going to laugh at you for centuries

The laugh is on you' date=' read and enlighten yourself before you make general broadbased comments.

www.force4x4.com   smiley4.gif

Caveat Emptor: I have no affiliation or any other attachment to this site.[/quote']

Dear Gurkha,

I am humbled by your animated protest to salvage the TRAX. But mate, I have owned this vehicle about 7 years ago and to tell you a matter of fact it is rubbish. I

OFF TOPIC I KNOW....but...

Wow I didnt know we all knew each other so well to start every post with a "DEAR" and quote the whole damn thing for nothing..

Guys a suggestion.. quote only when necessary PLEASE.... it gets kind of irritating to read the thread if you keep on quoting for nothing.

Cheers.

Zavo

People are going to laugh at you for centuries
The laugh is on you' date=' read and enlighten yourself before you make general broadbased comments. www.force4x4.com   smiley4.gif Caveat Emptor: I have no affiliation or any other attachment to this site.[/quote']

?

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="mso-ansi-: EN">Dear Gurkha, <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="mso-ansi-: EN"><o:p>?</o:p></SPAN>

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN style="mso-ansi-: EN">I am humbled by your animated protest to salvage the TRAX. But mate, I have owned this vehicle?about 7 years ago?and to tell you a matter of fact it is rubbish. I

This is the latest we have come up with' date='

Omni? -? TATA? -? Ambassador? - Maruti 800??-? Adventure? -? San Storm ?-? Versa -? Fiat 118NE? -? Tempo TRAX -? Maruta/Jugad?

[/quote']

The Trax is in your list, not the norm, about Omni being junk, it never pretended to be a high end vehicle, just purpose built van for carrying, thats it.

Sure' date=' and the Omni still tops the list.

The Versa should follow.

I suppose Tata may be out pending the new Indica launch.
[/quote'] I dont understand why versa should follow just because it expensive dosnt mean that its bad like omini its just that omini spoiled the Versas image .

Versa is a van for more civilised people who carry lot of luggage .It just dosnt sell because you get the omini named tin for half the price. Maybe with the introduction of Tata ace van omini wont get its share because ace is better and on the same price.

Any way i dont think this is a good topic cause difernt people hate diferent cars. so as one says he hates this car the other gets angry so it spoils poeples Heart. it would be better to open a topic called the Best cars you can buy in India!!!! cheer up guys!!!

Hi all,

I think you all should congratulate me for having lived a lemon of a car.. for almost 2 years. The Blooming SIPANI-D1.  This surely takes the cake as the worst car to be produced by India. The Bangalore based B-s-a-d- sure take the cake as the crudest of the crude car makers on planet earth. And their dealers(Upper India Co/ aka The Chandok Co.) in Chennai are also a group of creeps who have duped soo many hapless people. Autocar I wish u get ur hands on one them and do a road test, and let Karun Chandok do it, hes sure to enjoy itsmiley7.gif, how can I forget his dad and granddad for giving me this experience. Biggest group of frauds one can meet for sure, on planet earth. 

Hi FRG,

About the Sipani D-1:

Those were real dark days. The car was a M800 lookalike and wider all around. The only redeeming feature was the gem of a BMC 1500 cc diesel engine. The gear box was junk and broke literally twice and had to be replaced. My son was in his kindergarden those days. My first duty in the morning is getting the darned car started; and the whole neighbourhood would know that I was going out. Rarely it would start on first crank, I did not live in cold North but the warm south: Chennai; the battery used to die out and I made friends with the neighbourhood Car electric person.

Who would help me out. And when it did crank it farted black smoke that used to keep my son entertained on his way to school. Once we loaded the car and took it to Tirupathi: God, was that an eyeopener, on ascending it did not cross the first bend and the temp needle got firmly stuck in red and then we opened the bonnet and had to literally pour cold water over the engine and wait till the needle came to green..This junk came as rear wheel drive, u know, and since the car was loaded when we carry speeds of 50 kmph the crankshaft would hit the body!!! and it had absolutely no brakes to talk of.

This was my dads choice: and he never bought a car again. I saved up and bought myself a new M800 and disposed off the Sipani; the person who bought it insisted that it be sold to him only despite me eliciting all of Sipanis "virtues" to him and he paid a princely Rs.75,000 for that piece of junk and we happily lived ever after. Im always wary about Banglore cars so dont give the Reva or the San a second look. IN INDIA IT DOESNT PAY TO BE DIFFERENT....(Buy a Maruti or a Hyundai)...and we paid a heavy price in trying to be different.

The Sipani D-1 costed a princely Rs.2,75,000 on road, in Chennai, for that we could have easily bought a new M800 A/C. Since u asked I have written out my soul on Sipani, sorry couldnt find a photo, those days there were no Digicams, who would spend money to buy a roll of film and shoot this piece of junk. LOL...
FuelRunGod2007-10-12 11:32:06