Sign in to follow this  
NB10

Mahindra Thar AX variant

I have just come across some new images of the new Mahindra Thar AX variant which is supposed to be geared more towards off-road enthusiast. The Thar in the image is still covered in a camouflage wrap, though what is evident are the meatier, off-road tyres it is wearing. What do you guys think of the new Thar and are you looking forward to seeing the new AX variant?

You can read more about the 2020 Thar's variants here - https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/new-mahindra-thar-ax-and-lx-variants-explained-418333

IMAGE SOURCE

Mahindra-Thar-AX.jpg

Mahindra-Thar-AX-1.jpg

118300882_354407442221438_6986393611010670437_n.jpg

I am Using Mahindra Thar Since Last 2 Years. And I am very Disappointed After Purchasing This Vehicle. Its Mileage is very Very Low And It Does Have A Good Roof. It Have Only A Canvas In its Roof. But According To Its Price Its Mileage Is Very Low. Its Price Is around 9 Lakhs which is Much More Price According To Its Features. The One Thing In this Vehicle I like Good Is its Power. Only Its Power Is Good. Its Look is Average and It Is Not Very Comfortable at all.

My Experience with This Vehicle Is not So Good.

•