dkarati

Palio Diesel Problem

Hi All,

This is Dibyendu from kolkata. I have a Palio Diesel 2004 Dec. model. Recently I have facing some problem. Two months ago I have change front suspension and also repair entire steering assembly. After that my car was running properly. But now my steering vibrates heavily. Friday when I was driving with AC on, suddenly steering was start vibrating. Can anyone please tell me how to solve the problem? I have another problem. When my car is in idle position then engine oil light blinking but when I press the accelerator then light stop blinking. I have repair engine oil chamber and change oil pressure switch but still now problem is there. Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem? I have to change oil pump? Please help me. Thanks in advance. My mail id d.karati2008@gmail.com <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Regards

Dibyendu

Palio 1.9 D

77500 Km.

14km/Plsmiley19.gif

Hi All' date='

This is Dibyendu from kolkata. I have a Palio Diesel 2004 Dec. model. Recently I have facing some problem. Two months ago I have change front suspension and also repair entire steering assembly. After that my car was running properly. But now my steering vibrates heavily. Friday when I was driving with AC on, suddenly steering was start vibrating. Can anyone please tell me how to solve the problem? I have another problem. When my car is in idle position then engine oil light blinking but when I press the accelerator then light stop blinking. I have repair engine oil chamber and change oil pressure switch but still now problem is there. Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem? I have to change oil pump? Please help me. Thanks in advance. My mail id d.karati2008@gmail.com

Regards

Dibyendu

Palio 1.9 D

77500 Km.

14km/Plsmiley19.gif

[/quote']

Check Engine Lamp can glow for many reasons. Exactly cannot be said before actually testing the vehicle at garage.

For Steering Vibrations=

Check wheel nuts for tightness.

Steering vibrates at what speed?

If at high speeds >80-100kmph then get the tyres Balanced at Wheel Balacing Center.

Keep Posting.

sudeepd2008-05-03 14:37:19

Yes steering vibration and wobbling- wheel alignment and balancing later on only is the answer. The equipment for wheel alignment tests for any wheel that's at fault and not aligned with the others and rectifies. a computer printout is given by the centre citing the defects and the rectification done therein.

The engine oil light in every automobile blinks at idling position- true even for my 1955 Landmaster and a new 2008 Palio. Only when the throttle is raised does it go off. If it does'nt go off ,the oil level in the chamber needs checking.

I was talking to a garage owner the other day and came to know some new  facts. A Palio or most other cars can be repaired at any very good and well equipped workshop these days. The days of the stiff dealers  is becoming passe. Many companies saw to it that the spares are not available in the market but found only at the dealer to maintain propriety rights. Not anymore. I am told that ships full of commonly needed brand new spares of these cars are brought at dirt cheap rates from abroad, by agents as these are not needed  and the godowns abroad have to be cleared. The agents stock these spares in metros and upon receiving orders from cities, the same are sent by courier. The cost of this imported spare ( also original and new)is roughly 50 to 75 % of the cost of the original spare available with the dealer.

So locate some good workshop for your Palio  if you want to avoid your dealer.