Sign in to follow this  
nayaksoumya56

Which car should i go for?

Why not take Honda jazz 2020 into consideration?

It’s powered by a 1.5-litre Atkinson cycle engine (high efficiency but low torque, the latter addressed by electric motors) that makes a combined output (SAE method) of 153 PS and 267 Nm.

By the way, the all-new Honda Jazz hybrid will wear e:HEV emblem. All new electrified Honda models will have the ‘e’ nomenclature, while HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicle) is for its hybrid models.

That’s a shame because the slick shifting 7-speed dual-clutch transmission drives really well, and is sportier than any of its same-class rivals.

It’s powerful and very economical and the only complain we have is the rough sounding engine. Still, there’s no other model in its class that drives better, fits more, and costs less to run.

Why not consider Honda City?

This car has a specific decoration on the exterior:  gloss black grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, LED head and tail lights, black boot lid spoiler, antenna and side mirrors.

The new model has made necessary improvements to the interior. With the addition of sound insulation material inside, it will be quieter than the previous City. Built-in 8-inch infotainment touch screen, it even has Apple CarPlay support.

The central panel downwards is the air conditioning control device, which can be easily operated. And the large air conditioning vents are also very easy to adjust. Under the control of the air conditioner, there is an easy-to-use 12V power outlet and two USB ports. RS has added two power sockets for the rear mount at the back.

In terms of handling, it has electric power steering (EPS), with MacPherson supporting the front and the torsion beam at the rear.

Let me tell you my story. I plan to buy the car on Diwali 2020. I was pretty confused. Actually, there were many options available. After visiting the showroom I liked only luxury cars, but my budget was not for them. And after 6 months I visit the car street India showroom in Delhi. Those guys were amazing. They have used cars of all brands. Finally, I buy a second hand luxury car, BMW X1, and in nearly half price on finance. I am enjoying this car. Car street India also offers 6 month or 7500 kms warranty and roadside assistance. Before visiting any other showroom, visit their website http://carstreetindia.com/ and thanks me later.

DSC_8253 - Copy.JPG

Looking at your list I can suggest you to go for MS Dzire, as I have been using this car from past 8 months, I bought this car on secondhand from Spinny used car dealer, the car is in real good condition, very spacious and economical giving me around 19 to 20 km/lt for Indian roads,  I can easily recommend you this out of my experience.