rakeshsinha

Indigo CS with awesome looks !!!

Hi everyone, I visited TATA showroom and saw Indigo CS in black color.  I wd advise u all to see this once as this has got a mind blowing shape and design. Especially the looks from REAR are fantastic and from front also it looks better than other indigos for its net shaped grill and fog lamp. The space inside is comfy AND does not look cheaper at all. TATA has not compromised with the interiors. However power windows, tubeless, alloy wheels are not available which distributor informed that the same can be fitted at reasonable cost. One other thing I pointed out the absence of DICOR engine for diesel variant. The costs of diesel and petrol are 3.67 and 4.5 (appx) respectively. THE LOOKS OF THIS CAR IS BETTER THAN SWIFT DEZIRE AND U WILL NOT HV TO SACRIFICE FOR COMFORT FROM INSIDE. I do not hv any idea about power and performance. Request TATAs to provide this car with MULTIJET diesel engine within one month as thereafter also it would be far cheaper than other sedans.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

HEY I saw Indica and Indigo CS side to side and the half boot looks rubbish a fat ass in Indica . Why go for sedan with hatch money because others know what you have bought.

Agreed Indigo CS looks good; and is also a good value for money buy...to hell with what others think. But black color is not suitable for our climate and dusty environs and scratches and dust shows up almost instantly on black. And you'll have to clean the car more often than required. Go for the lighter colors, white, beige, silver; they reflect heat better and keep the insides that much cooler than a black shade that absorbs much of the heat. I also wanted to buy my Elantra in black but decided against it in the last minute due to oppressive summers here in Chennai. My exotic silver shade masks minor scratches and reflects heat much better.

Agreed Indigo CS looks good; and is also a good value for money buy...to hell with what others think. But black color is not suitable for our climate and dusty environs and scratches and dust shows up almost instantly on black. And you'll have to clean the car more often than required. Go for the lighter colors' date=' white, beige, silver; they reflect heat better and keep the insides that much cooler than a black shade that absorbs much of the heat. I also wanted to buy my Elantra in black but decided against it in the last minute due to oppressive summers here in Chennai. My exotic silver shade masks minor scratches and reflects heat much better. [/quote']

Dust is a major issue in Black, but A/C performance, should not be more than half a degree diff at peak fan speed.

Theres not that much problem with black ..i hav a black car n also a silver one atleast in my city where the heat is not beyond 42 degrees any year black is not that much problem for heat but ya dust n scratches are seen very easily on black

WHY WHY WHY?????

I support our local industries as much as the next one.. but when they churn out krap just for the sake of it does it mean we support them? **** NO!!

The Indicar/go/cs etc in any way/shape or form is still a substandard piece of engineering not suited for the road.

WAKE UP TATA.. you got Jaguar on your roster now.. don't you think it's time you stopped making jaguarpoop?
FuelRunGod2008-04-25 07:40:44

CS looks great from the rear

but the Dicor motor will be too exp for this low cost excersize

what about a hot Dicor with more power and some better seats and pedals

ZAVO - think Tata cars have an 'anti-enthusaist' gene built inside them  -only people who look at them purely practically will like Tata cars

but there is something about a Safari - gotta admit

WHY WHY WHY?????

I support our local industries as much as the next one.. but when they churn out krap just for the sake of it does it mean we support them? **** NO!!

The Indicar/go/cs/ls/mf/fbi/cia/nbc/bbc/etc/etc in any way/shape or form is still a substandard piece of engineering not suited for the road...

WAKE UP TATA.. you got Jaguar on your roster now.. don't you think it's time you stopped making jaguarpoop?

we need to tread carefully with the jaguarpoops scattered all over our roads. And very soon, there will be this exponential growth of jaguarpoops once they launch the nano.

On a serious note, the indi* rides badly, it wallows over bumps, even simple things like footpedals being placed incorrectly shows that tata doesn't really care about quality.

They are selling poop to village ***** with their philosophy of more poop per car. I hope you read this Mr. Tata. It's been 10 frikkin years since you've launched your blasted indica and we see no change in fit and finish whatsoever. The quality of materials used in the Sumo grande feel like the Chinese plastic toys sold on the streets and gaps in the panels are huge and untolerable. This is after a billion journos have hammered the hell out of the tata quality in a billion excerpts and articles published all over India. Try venturing into the Americas with this very same product and they'll sue you for sure. We have every right to get frustrated with the products you sell, because Tata is capable of competing with the best. But the question is: Does Tata really want to? I think not. The indica could have been a bigger success, when it was launched it had an image and sadly it's poop now and this poopness image will be handed over to the newer gen indica. SO good luck.

Indigo CS front looks exactly like the indica and rear is pretty good , but pricing isnt very good enough , anyone would spend a lakh more and get the Dzire LDi

Regards,

Priya