Rajeswar

Mahindra Thar

Can the latest 2020 edition Thar be considered a family car/SUV. My biggest concern is it's a just a 2 door vehicle with some amazing specs however with 2nd row accessible only by flipping the front row seats which  family members especially ladies will find it inconvenient in traditio

I bought this car in 2016 from chandigarh as I liked the appearance of car too much.

Basically I bought car for my personal use and I have alternative vehicle also but after 6-7 months I noticed that car is not starting when I left car unused for approximately 1 month I thought that battery plugs might have got loose bu this was not the problem.

As I'm from Himachal pradesh so my village is located at hilly area where snowfall lasts for atleast 2-3months and after that I somehow managed to look up the problem with mechanic and he checked that if you will not use car within 5-6 days it will take time to start and this only happens in cold area in plain areas this problem is not at all.

Secondly, now there are coming cracks on chasis.

Now I feel like I wasted money rather I would have bought maruti jeepsy.