samchand956

plz help me..... its urgent....!

hi guys! well m planning to buy a bike....well m in a dilemma as to for pulsar 200 or pulsar 220.........guys i want to know the cost of these two awesome bikes........also wats ur take on karizma? wats the cost of karizma? FuelRunGod2008-04-25 08:51:49

Both of these (200, 220) should give you between 40 to 45 if you drive it the way it is to be driven. There is not much diff. in the mileage between the two, at least not enough to take a decision.

You drive it boringly, you may even cross 50.

Well i saw in tv the overdrive show in which they tested karizma .. Apache fi n 220 n went for a race n came on conclusion that karizma is oldest n probably the best ..it has best handling around the corners it has good speed n more importantly it offers best ride comfort from all other ...n anyday HH IS better than Bajaj(acc. To me)

Hmmmm!! I like the P200 but the Karizma is also good .A simplification if you don't ride on highway much and like gliding down the road then close eyes and take ZMA .

just have TD and then decide...i own Zma and really cool even today after so many years the competition hasnt dropped the sales of Zma too much...it has been affected but not too much...P200 i like the driving position its too sporty as its gear lever is positioned somewhat back as compared to normal one...because of that you have to bend down and it gives sporty driving position..

hi guys! well m planning to buy a bike....well m in a dilemma as to for pulsar 200 or pulsar 220.........guys i want to know the cost of these two awesome bikes........also wats ur take on karizma? wats the cost of karizma? [/quote']

There's a lot of action and many bikes are awaiting new launches in our market. The new Yamaha bike with a radiator(water cooled engine and fuel injection technology) due for a June launch in its 150 cc avatar will activate the market. Another new Yamaha bike (150cc)is due for a launch in October.

If its very urgent now for you, go for the Pulsar 200 which looks and drives much better.