325i

AUTOCAR SHOW LAUNCHED ON UTVi CHANNEL

Autocar India has now got its own TV show on the upcoming UTV channel which goes on air on Sunday, April 27. Like with the mag, the show will focus on the latest stuff in the car world and bring you cars on screen before they hit the road. check out the previews on youtube. Here's the link

So don't forget to watch the show on UTVi channel and make sure you check it out on youtube as well. It features the new Accord.

FuelRunGod2008-04-26 16:56:22

Thanks for the information. What is the telecast time? CNBC was treating the Auto Show as a step child, perhaps. So many AUTO SHOWS were overlapped by "some money etc" programmes that were more important according to CNBC.

UTVi is a new business channel from the UTV group. It goes on air today and so does the first episode of the Autocar Show. We have a detailed test drive of the new Accord and updated 3-series. Hope you guys can catch it. Let me know if your cable operator has provided this channel 

Great ....from sometime CNBC TV-18 has changed their timings 1st it was autocar show with Homazd and Renuka Kirpalani and now its a Overdrive show with Shirish Chandran and some lady whose last name is Bhan i think....nice to hear this that Autocar show is back....

ya not on tata sky till now...usually tatasky updates all new channels very quickly but i dont know why late this time....ya only Utv movies and bindass are available...i think that this will be a add-on package (lifestyle gold pack)...

tatasky has not added UTVi still,

it will be on Sundirect as they have enetred into agreement with...

I hope that tatasky adds it very soon...

i have watched the vedio it look brilliant

pls inform when can we expect the utvi on tatasky 

i am a regular viewer of autoshow. renuka was great - a true auto enthusiast,              the up to speed guy "kartik singhee"  attitude problem. auto selector - hormazd as amazing as always.                                                                                                                        cnbc is now at a loss. shereen bhan though the best ecnomic journalist, has just started to learn to be a auto enthusiast.                                                 thumbs up to utv . please let me know about timings

Ok now even utv movies has gone from tata sky .Also there is this show called raftaar in some news channel today at 630pm they showed new accord and showed rajdoot 350 and yezdi last week and today will show some imported bikes

Hey members help me out give the timing of all such programme and day in a sequence please (any show).