325i

AUTOCAR SHOW LAUNCHED ON UTVi CHANNEL

Just saw the show today.on Tata Sky. Its on channel 541. wasn't there earlier so must have just started. Couldn't quite remember all the timings but I recall the flash saying Tuesday at 10.30 PM and Sunday at 12.30PM  My comments;

1) Comes across as very authentic and genuine with a no-nonsense approach

2) A bit too serious at times in the car reviewing section. Kotwal looks like he is in bad mood drivng Superb

3) Sorabjee's knowledge is impressive and there's lots to learn from him. Again he is too serious and too much of text book.

4) Karikeyee Singhi is a natural and so is madame Renuka but she can cut down a bit of hand movements!

5) That other girl is useless and makes a joke of otherwise serious show.

6) The shooting quality is very poor - this needs to become better

All in all a great show and much nicer and interesting to watch than CNBC where all the anchors are overdoing it and looking fake and not convincing

True the hosts on cnbc overdrive does over acting n are not at all natural ....well d show timings for

wheelocity 10.30am sunday n 10.30pm on wednesday on Z business

the car n bike show 2.30pm sunday on ndtv profit

3.30pm Chakke pe chakka on sunday on aajtak which is very filmy n around 5or 5.30pm on star news on sunday

Wheelocity the girl in it is overacting .I have just seen Raftaar at NDTV at 6:30pm Sunday good they showed Suzuki 600 and told how a used car should be bought.

Sorry  to say but Patankar is most boring person with a voice that sounds like a diesel engine at 1000rpm. Have you noticed how he agonises over styling issues on a car. Hey, who the hell cares if there is extra chrome grille or not?! I have not seen Autocar show on UTVi yet so cannot comment. But agree with comments that CNBC show now is complete bakwaas. One day that girl Shereen is talking about stock markets and the other day about engines!  CNBC show has no feeling of honesty somehow

HI

To get it all clear. The Autocar show is on UTVi. Its also on Tata sky now.

The 1st episode each week is at 10.30 p.m on Tuesdays. The repeats are:

10.30 a.m Saturday

11.30 p.m Saturday

12.30 p.m Sunday

10.00 p.m Sunday.

Keep the feedback coming and catch it tomorrow its an exclusive!!!

Just watched the Autocar Show on UTVi and was quite impressed. Renuka has lots of authority in the way she speaks. Good story on the C63 and its nice to see exclusives on a channel so young. The BEST Bus story was interesting and it was crazy watching a double decker do a slalom! but again the presenter  is very defensive and flowery about the bus. He says it the best way to travel in the monsoon. Are you joking?  who in their right mind would want to stand in pouring rain at the bus stop. The ducati story could have done with better videography. the section with Hormazd is very topical and enlightening but our editor needs to lose weight!

I saw it too. C63 footage was good and the first on TV. If you want to check out the exclusives then this is the channel to go to. Genuine and honest info is also an asset of programme. Packaging needs to be improved. I found camera very shaky in some shots.

Yeah! even I saw the show yesterday .Can anyone tell me how much power has incresed in the best bus .A history is welcome .

Ducatti 1028vs Yahama R1 .Why is ducatti twice expensive is it due to features or something?

Ya but overall i found wheelocity a good show overall ... The previous anchor was good though...n more importantly it suits my time
I am also a viewer of wheelocity i never miss any episode of it ..its nice show.did you watchd it yesterday??...yup....they tested the 3series highline....smiley17.gif

guyz.....did anyone of you know why the show Top Speed (it comes on star news on every sunday at 5:30pm) is not coming from last few days, am really missing it, if anybdy knows kindly inform me......smiley1.gif

i saw autocar show on utv, nice job! hormazd & renuka look a little at ease in q&a round as compared to autoshow in cnbc, where perhaps they had to sit in boring surroundings of a studio. but utv has to improve a lot in order to match cnbc.

I know that we have a thread on this but I have created this thread for some systematic reviews.

This week the show showed R15 ,Corolla ,rain driving tips .

The best part of the show was the AAA one the editor was relaxed and in jolly mood smiley36.gif and a question made me laugh till now & I want to share it

the Q : Is there any hatchback in India with rear wheel drive becuse I want to do power slides and drift smiley4.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley32.gif?

Ans: the editor said that we don't have RWD one but we have the AMBY and if any one is seen drifting  with it ,its probably lost of of control and may roll oversmiley36.gif