325i

AUTOCAR SHOW LAUNCHED ON UTVi CHANNEL

It must be out of control than drifting .I did some drift my self by pulling the hand brake in a corner .Never mind because my rear brakes were already locked but the rear somewhat skidded and in the right turn I was steering left but it can be due to sand on the road too.

watched the autoshow, it was awesome. the rolls royce phantom drive was phenomenal & seeing renuka having a blast was great.

vw sirroco seemed average.

hormazd in aaa round was fantastic as ever. there was a query about rhino,  i think hormazd replied : its like a rhino & has 1 horn.

Saw a episode on sunday don't know whether it was the latest one.

Featured comparison between Audi A4, BMW 3 series. Some how I felt the presentation flopped. Renuka and the other presentor(forgot his name) tried to make it dramatic but didn't have the punch..camera was more on the presenters rather than showing the interiors, engine compartment, rear seats details of the dash and other design features. Atleast I was more interested in that.

Civic Hybrid presentation was good, the conclusion (math about return on investment) was also good.

I don't know what the problem is but the picture quality was not upto the mark. It could be UTVi's signal or broadcast quality is poor. Was watching it on Tata Sky where most of the other leading channels are very clear.

I don't know what the problem is but the picture quality was not upto the mark. It could be UTVi's signal or broadcast quality is poor. Was watching it on Tata Sky where most of the other leading channels are very clear.

I agree. The transmission quality of UTVi is very bad. fuzzy and unclear. As for the Autocar show I think it rocks. It has left the others way behind on content and credibility. Every week there is a scoop after scoop - not bad for a start-up show on a start-up channel.

Watched autoshow, JETTA on popular demand was back. Overall a good diesel car.

AUDI TT-  test drive ,

M800 LPG- surprise!

AAA- around RR cool!, About performance fuels- informative.

Well can I catch the previous show some how also the start up tune with the ugly bike and bugatti looks to bad and the music of it sucks big time.Also lots of overacting in the German comparison.