Sign in to follow this  
Joe_M

2021 XUV500 to get plush interior with big sunroof: NEW images

Here are some more pics of the upcoming new XUV500. Pulled these from a video I received on whatsapp. There is quite a few details visible in these images.

There’s the dual displays on the dash that everyone’s been on about and those Range Rover like flush fitting door handles. Then there are also bits like the panoramic sunroof which I’m sure will be a big plus, leather upholstery – beige upholstery instead of the tan leather used in the current model. The second row AC vents are placed on the back of the centre console, though given the car’s size should there have been more on the pillars? The third row seats also seem to fold quite flat though I can’t quite tell if there are vents for passengers here as well – maybe it’s the chrome ringlet seen on the right in the boot shot, it’s not too clear.

There also looks to be quite a bit of space in the second row and boot space too seems significant with the third row down. The third row also looks to have a one touch tumble function via levers on the rear side of the backrest.

new-xuv500-collage.jpg

boot.png

dash.png

Doors.png

front seats.png

interior.png

interior-2.png

nose.png

rear-door.png