Sign in to follow this  
Joe_M

Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Seat layout comparison

Comparing middle-row captain seats of the new 6-seat SUVs - the Safari, Hector Plus and the new Hyundai Alcazar.  While the Safari and Hector Plus have a similar setup with individual centre armrests for the captain seats, the upcoming Alcazar has a unique center console that will also get a wireless charging pad. I like the one on the Alcazar given that it function as more than just an armrest - there's the wireless charging pad - though I don't know how comfortable a person might be if they recline the seat - the Hector's and Safari's armrest recline with the seat

Lets have a look at all 3 together and then one after the other. Which do you prefer?

Untitled-1.jpg

Alcazar image source

Alcazar-middle-row.jpg

Hyundai Alcazar

MG-Hector-Plus_middle-seats.jpg

MG Hector Plus

Safari.jpg

Tata Safari (Picture of Adventure Edition)

On 2/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, Joe_M said:

Comparing middle-row captain seats of the new 6-seat SUVs - the Safari, Hector Plus and the new Hyundai Alcazar.  While the Safari and Hector Plus have a similar setup with individual centre armrests for the captain seats, the upcoming Alcazar has a unique center console that will also get a wireless charging pad. I like the one on the Alcazar given that it function as more than just an armrest - there's the wireless charging pad - though I don't know how comfortable a person might be if they recline the seat - the Hector's and Safari's armrest recline with the seat

Lets have a look at all 3 together and then one after the other. Which do you prefer?

Untitled-1.jpg

Alcazar image source

Alcazar-middle-row.jpg

Hyundai Alcazar

MG-Hector-Plus_middle-seats.jpg

MG Hector Plus

Safari.jpg

Tata Safari (Picture of Adventure Edition)

I think Tata Safari has more comfortable seats than these two And also its look looking nice and sporty.