Sign in to follow this  
BonFre

Bike/Scooter/Scooty suggestions with a twist

Hey guys! Ok let me give a small backdrop to things, so Im already using a Bullet Classic & a Harley FatBob. Now Im looking for a cheap commuter solution to complement my bike collection. Following are the basic requirements:

Straight riding posture

Very comfortable ride/suspension

Reliability

So I don't mind either a bike(Bajaj, Honda, Hero, Tvs, etc) or a Scooter(Vespa,etc) or a Scooty(Activa, Jupiter,etc)

Keep in mind Im new to the segment & don't know much about the products in these segments. Running would be inside the City & very busy areas, NO highway runs. Basically I'd do good with :

<150cc engine

Disc/ABS brakes

Alloy wheels(where applicable)

Self start

Not a huge list of things to ask for but covered the basics with which I think I'd do good with. So keep the suggestions coming & if you are yourself using any one of the bikes you are suggesting, don't mind posting a small review. As there's nothing better than a first hand user review.

FYI I also checked out the Navi & TVS XL, so that's the twist! Like Im open to a whole lot of commuter ideas. Even an Electric figures in the list. So go ahead suggest Electric also but it should be coming from a manufacturer that runs operations in tier 2 and 3 Cities.

Also I'd be opting for a pre-used solution mostly unless really really affordable.

Happy to see you all & thanks in advance.

Edited by BonFre