Geforce

If you have 10 lacs..

Probably just the shell!!
The engine would be additional!!
Anyways' date=' I think the 80 Mustang looked better than what is on offer today!![/quote']

i dont know what its going to cost me in india but one can get complete reconditioned car less than 10 lacs.in US....since place is also not mentioned in query so i said that....smiley2.gif

Probably just the shell!! The engine would be additional!! Anyways' date=' I think the 80 Mustang looked better than what is on offer today!![/quote']

i dont know what its going to cost me in india but one can get complete reconditioned car less than 10 lacs.in US....since place is also not mentioned in query so i said that....smiley2.gif

That opens up new avenues!!

my choice would be a second hand Civic A/T....

i am not giving choices here (this or that), but if second cars is not what he meant, i would go for the Scorpio Slx...

raj_50042008-05-06 07:46:56

i got mine in 12,10,000 including the discount (on-road price, mumbai).

so even if the dealer has increased the discounts offered, it wont go down till 10 k.

yes, the innova G1 or G4 variants can be available.

The G4 is a pretty good buy.

Real happy with the package, though if I had the money, the top end var may have tempted me.

Pity about the truck like gear shift knob though.

the G4 is the best of the lot for those who are not too bothered about safety.

i got myself an innova V cos it offered ABS and airbags. the other extras are alloys, side moulding, fake wood interiors, fog lamps & chrome mirrors, door handles & grille (not of much value).

yes, i completely agree to you.

but somebody on a very tight budget or someone like our Mr. geforce who wants a car in 10 lakhs is better off with G4 variant. for him, the additional 2 lakhs may not be worth, right?

I'm more down to earth: I'd go for the Diesel Getz and boost it with Pete's and have all round discs and ABS, and airbags and mag wheels and cool leather interior and a mind blowing in car entertainment kit. All in an eyecatching red color. It would have the 'go' and the 'show'.