DARXIDE

ugly d'zires??

Here we are talking about looks n whole india is not buying it for looks but for price n features n in india because of budget of many people many are ready to compromise the looks for price ...if looks are not good than its ok but this is not good but worst looks

Not that the Spark is too great a looker!!

hey you cant compare that ugly dzire with spark....spark is great looker and a stylish car and has one of the best styling in that segment....

See!! Opinions vary/ Me thinks the Spark is a crappy continuation to a decent looking Matiz.

Well its ur opinion but when its proved that spark is better in all aspects when compare to Matiz n its looks like a normal car but majority of people dont like the looks of abnormal dzire n its selling because of price n maruti brand n its engine n not looks ....u like looks of it its ok but what i am telling fact n what u telling about spark is just ur thinking n not fact...even experts n magazine says that dzire is not great looker but thats not the case with spark

Was waiting for that reply!!

Looks are extremely subjective. I dislike the Spark for the lollipop lights which I feel is a very childish appoach to a car. GM has not been very sensible with the colours either.

That said, my opinion of the Dzire, looks alone, is that it is a very ordinary look, and the fact that the boot is an add-on is very obvious. Not ugly, not great.

But the overall package, MSIL network and costing included, is a bomb,

And when u are talking about colors it has best finishing of colors even in that segment and above that also....Which manufacturer has come out with such good green...when u see palios green you would come to know and even red,yellow,icy blue are colors which has best finishing in that segment but good finishing and all colors looks great in LT,base and PS and not in LS... 

bluesaphire is right indians will buy anything as long as its cheap and new!!remember the first santro.retarded tall boy design but sold huge numbers
And even when Maruti name is added it helps more in selling...

Darxide should be happy. He has lots of company!!

?

?

yeah thanks' date='im thinking of changing my profile name to "firestarter"smiley36.gif
[/quote']

Or maybe something that includes the word finger!!

bluesaphire is right indians will buy anything as long as its cheap and new!!remember the first santro.retarded tall boy design but sold huge numbers621px-MHV_Hyundai_Atos_01.jpg

I think it still looks ugly!!

But then what would be the difference between sx4 n dzire

a swift from side..... a dezire from back and a SX4 from front........ what say

:::yes yes yes ,,looks like sx4,swift hatch and amby got too drunk one nite had a lot of naughty fun and out came ugly ******* - dzire!!

with due respect santro irrespective of its looks and body roll was a trendsetter in small car segment which offered for first time in india tall boy design and it is still best car to drive in city limits with lot of room inside and easy to park ....regarding swift dzire i donno what indian engineers were thinking before desgining.....they just followed the trend created by indigo , fiat petra....if those hathcback conveted sedans could work dzire can also do well and it is doing well......but again instead of playing safe and following other car makers they could have done more with design.....this car is designed purely for commercial reasons by maruti and it lacks passion and love for car amongst management of indian firm unlike italians who are so passionate about every details....if today tata launches indigo and petra with same engine i am sure dzire's sales are going for a toss as i.m.o both cars are better looking than this(please dont bring ina.s.s and other things.....we are just talking about looks)

bluesaphire is right indians will buy anything as long as its cheap and new!!remember the first santro.retarded tall boy design but sold huge numbers

I think it still looks ugly!!

means according to u current santro xing is ugly right

with due respect santro irrespective of its looks and body roll was a trendsetter in small car segment which offered for first time in india tall boy design and it is still best car to drive in city limits with lot of room inside and easy to park ....regarding swift dzire i donno what indian engineers were thinking before desgining.....they just followed the trend created by indigo ' date=' fiat petra....if those hathcback conveted sedans could work dzire can also do well and it is doing well......but again instead of playing safe and following other car makers they could have done more with design.....this car is designed purely for commercial reasons by maruti and it lacks passion and love for car amongst management of indian firm unlike italians who are so passionate about every details....if today tata launches indigo and petra with same engine i am sure dzire's sales are going for a toss as i.m.o both cars are better looking than this(please dont bring ina.s.s and other things.....we are just talking about looks)[/quote'] true buddy it was the car which was much better in terms of refinement build quality n interiors ....   when compared to sedan esteem also though esteem was powerful n was stable on highways n was comfortable but it still missed much thing which were in low cost santro.. N was much much much better than its competitor wagonr... though its ride was bumpy but ride was better than other competitors n was stable..spacious n comfortable n was very strong...some people still consider that useless wagonr better than brilliant santro..bluesapphire2008-05-07 14:00:41

calling all car lovers who cant digest the new swift d'zire's looks!!

D'zire is an MBBS(member of the big bum society). Im also one...but Im a doc smiley36.gif. So you can call it Dr.D'Zire, and Mr.Hyde(Swift).
Durango Dude2008-05-07 14:30:55

i donot know how can people design cars like that

i think the design of cars will depend on their pay. i think they r not paying enough for these designers of ssayanyong ( damn its hard to say ) or Maruti