DARXIDE

ugly d'zires??

With effective pricing n demand exceeding supplies like anything maruti would have considered itself as a intelligent but if this sales would be vice versa then maruti could change its strategies n then they would have understood the need of daring of launching a all new model but this is just a dream for now for all of us joining DHC ....we could only hope for a drastic slow down in sales in near future so that maruti opens its eyes n work on good models rather than trying to produce hybrids model by mixing 2 or 3 models n producing one ...

The fact is, the Dzire I am sure was concieved by Maruti (and not by the Amby, the Swift and I forgot the third car in a drunken orgy!!) with an eye on the top and bottom lines and not totally with a styling eye. They had to replace the Esteem at Esteem prices, and I doubt if a base up new car right from scratch could have done that. The commonality with the Swift ensures that the price band occupied by the Esteem is still available to MSIL.

Glitches, yes, and we need them, otherwise Darxide would be out of a job!!

well they are investing in A Star. Just my thought they could have bring in suzuki liana which i.m.o is far better looking then dzire and later on could have taken out a hatchback out of that at a price lower than swift hatchback..they can have hatchback of sx4 at price higher than swift...i mean they can do lot of things...if honda city is willingly changing and bringing in new model even if its old model is going great guns whats problem with suzuki..maruti dont have genuine sedans now swift dzire needs no comments on that, sx4 is a crossover..what are these guys doing!!1

Thats what i was saying from long time n i said 1 thing that for Suzuki to match Honda is very very tough n according to me its next to impossible though i know very few will agree with me on this statement but as long as maruti is there in india with suzuki it cant match honda at anytime or anyday in future

see honda city came out of honda jazz hatchbak....it would have been so much easier for honda to launch hatchbak 2 years ago since platform is same and components are same.......but they are not overdoing things.....they are working within there capacity and giving quality justifying the price.....and maruti with constrained capacity is bringing in new models and we as a consumer is bearing the brunt by paying extra and still waiting for 2-4 months for delivery of maruti vehicle.

Buy dark colours of dzire then you wont hate the car as dark colours will hide the curves of the car to a large extent

if ppl can buy a santro then dzire is ages ahead and what happened to a santro it ended up being the no1 in its segment.

And which cars are dzire pitted against indica and logan which in itself are not beauty peagant entries

Dzire is a VFM car and well positioned in its segment.

Well I have mixed feelings firstly I hated its looks then I saw the ZXi hmmm!! at that price it was awesome .Then I saw a VXi with oversized tyre yuck! I hate it again . things to improve looks

1. extend the wheel base (maruti was in a hurry)

2. sort out the panel gaps in the rear

3. Make it have an identity of its own (give it a different look from the front as well  like Indigo types bumper styling =)

4. lower the boot height I know that the boot will be taken care of with extended wheel base . Give more rear leg room and upgrade the interiors from the hatch .

5. Increase price by 30k for all this

6. Last stop production of SX4 VXi.smiley36.gif

Well I have mixed feelings firstly I hated its looks then I saw the ZXi hmmm!! at that price it was awesome .Then I saw a VXi with oversized tyre yuck! I hate it again . things to improve looks

1. extend the wheel base (maruti was in a hurry)

2. sort out the panel gaps in the rear

3. Make it have an identity of its own (give it a different look from the front as well  like Indigo types bumper styling =)

4. lower the boot height I know that the boot will be taken care of with extended wheel base . Give more rear leg room and upgrade the interiors from the hatch .

5. Increase price by 30k for all this

6. Last stop production of SX4 VXi.smiley36.gif

in short bring out a NEW CAR!!!!

Saw one from close quarters over the past few days. It is even uglier than what I thought looking at it from a distance. YUCK!

Hey!!

A new member in the club.

I thought that with all the problems that the forum was having, this thread would be forgotten!!

i too Like the dzire ' date=' but i like the swift better! , lol, ! i m awaiting my dzire Zxi , its bound to be delvered within 2 weeks!

regards,

Priya
[/quote']

I am sure you will find it worth the wait!!

My defination to dzire.

has all the things airbags abs and all (missed on the sunroof though). will get you from A to B and in a sedan, cheap to maintain, low on cost, value for money.

BUT PATHETIC STYLING.