Sign in to follow this  
VET5

Ford gearing up to launch EcoSport facelift: New spy shots

The updated Ford EcoSport has been spied testing once again. The spy sots suggest it will get a major rework to its nose, with the front bumper being similar to that of the Territory crossover sold abroad. It gets triangular fog lamp housings that will continue to come with round fog lamps but will have angular LED daytime running lamps surrounding these units. These LED lamps will also serve as turn indicators. 

The refreshed EcoSport's grille will get minor styling tweaks too. Inside, Ford is expected to spruce up the SUV's interior with newer textures and more features. You can head here for more info: https://www.autocarindia.com/car-news/ford-ecosport-facelift-coming-later-this-year-421294

Source

FotoJet.jpg

2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

I saw that and I thought that it had a good form. However, I read some Ford EcoSport reviews and saw that they are really not that impressive. Some people said that it has an underpowered base engine and also doesn't give a smooth ride.