mandar21

power windows for wagonr

hellow friends i owned wagonr lxi 06 now i want to fit power windows to it ? which co. is good for that ? is it available 4 power window driver side control

or should i buy company's front power window pls. help me

I think fitting it from the company is the best...aftermarket units dont fit flush in the door trim...the protrude outside...think of a cuboid the size of 2 cell phones joined together.thats the size of aftermarket units...and no idea about their reliability...so best is to go in for company units

yes dude, such major modifications is best carried at the company itself. you will get an original set which is made for the wagon r and so it will not look odd with the rest of interiors, as in case of aftermarket units.

Go for company units but can also have a look at aftermarket of a reliable n good company ...it looks odd when compare to companys fitment but when i saw the same in wagonr its did not looked that odd as wagonr's interiors are black it will suit but ya shape is not good but u will get 4 power windows at cheaper rate even of good company compared to companys one...so just have a look