varun_the_065

anybody havin prob in skoda laura

we are group of 5 people we are havin major problems in our skoda laura. our compresoors have been changed, one persons censors have been replaced , flyin wheel a part of engine has been changed. So we have decided to go to media and tell public how the company is looting innocent customers . so if anyone has a greveience with skoda cars contact me on varun_the_065@yahoo.co.in

compresoors, censors, flyin wheel.

What are these I know of compressors, sensors, and flywheels but those mentioned are strange to me. Just shows how serious you aresmiley2.gif

im having a serious problem with my air con. i have replaced my fan two times and it cost more than 14k. but now my car is out of warrenty and a/c is still giving me a lot problems... it just seems like im sitting under a cooler. Plz take my vote too for media

gary, chandigarh.

we are group of 5 people we are havin major problems in our skoda laura. our compresoors have been changed' date=' one persons censors have been replaced , flyin wheel a part of engine has been changed. So we have decided to go to media and tell public how the company is looting innocent customers . so if anyone has a greveience with skoda cars contact me on varun_the_065@yahoo.co.in
[/quote']

Where r u from?

Wow! now which brand is reliable and needs a premium .Well don't just go to media .Go to topgear autocar and make this a global news so that skoda should be made to pay for all this and show the world how are they charging a premium for this junk (skoda lovers chill out ).

im having a serious problem with my air con. i have replaced my fan two times and it cost more than 14k. but now my car is out of warrenty and a/c is still giving me a lot problems... it just seems like im sitting under a cooler. Plz take my vote too for media

A failure once may be 'one of those things'. Twice is not a coincidence - it should be checked out by an expert and found out. The habit of just changing the fziled par is not on. Unfortunately, almost all dealerships are only experts in quick fix solutions - namely, change the offending part.

May be you should write a detailed note to Skoda pointing out that you have had two replacements, and the AC is still playing up. Next time one of their service personnel are visiting they will quite likely have a look.

hey guys you are doing the right thing cause you need a explosion to make the deaf hear !!! it must be brought to light the problems faced by you guysz and the pathetic way in which skoda has treated it !!! just totally appaling !!! take it to the media and i will also advice you too file a suit against skoda in a customer court !!!

Why dont you get the cars checked at a diff dealership? Maybe the Service center is playing dirty & wrongly charging you.

I agree sgiitk that it can be a usual way for the service centers to make quick money wthout doing a proper root cause for the issue

Come on people don't we have had already two people complaining about the clutch wearing out and one more Laura one with A/C problem .

An advice to most of the depressed Skoda owners please don't take your vehicle out in the monsoon if the rain is continuous for 2 hours , you will see what said if you don't follow it .

1.Ac takes out some white fume

2. The diesel clatters more

3. Electronic steering failure

.till infinite.

@sgiitk elaborate on this ad please any video if it .

the Laura tuned by Pete's looks great and I can feel the goodness by the way the reporter reported it (june ACI).

@sgiitk elaborate on this ad please any video if it .

This ad came a short time after the infamous incident where a female companion of tedK drowned when their car sank at a creek. The advt. showed a VW Beetle floating on water. The punch being that if Ted (and Mary Kopechane) had been in a Beetle, the car would not have capsized, the lady would not have died, the scandal would not have broken, and who knows Ted may have become President.