pryas

Friend Confused!

Hie evryone , my friend from UK will be arriving soon , and he wants to buy a car , no budget as such , running would be above 1000 kms and below 1500 kms a month , he wants to go for diesel , new or used , his choices are

WagonR 06 model - used

Innova G1 05 , 06   - used

Verna  D Base  07  - used

Fiesta D Zxi  06  - Used

Honda city 05 , 06

New Swift Dzire LDi

New Swift Vdi

New Swift LDi

New Plaio MJD SDE

FRG , what do you think ?? also other forum memebr plz pour in your suggestions

regards,

Priya

his family is having a swift ZXi , and probably wouldnt like to go for swift dzire or swift again , any other beter options, he is very keen about the reale balue , so will the palio d hold a good resale value , i mean almost near to swift D?

Plz advice

regards,

priya

If you find a good verna sample then it would be great . Whats the budget by the way .If out of your options you want suggestion then get him a Getz diesel ABS  and put wide tyres and alloys for the torque monster and the spaceous interiors from the swift will be fantastic.

his family is having a swift ZXi ' date=' and probably wouldnt like to go for swift dzire or swift again , any other beter options, he is very keen about the reale balue , so will the palio d hold a good resale value , i mean almost near to swift D?

Plz advice

regards,

priya
[/quote']

The Fiats will not have a resale value anywhere close to the Marutis.

ok, So Fiat Palio is ruled out. as this might be 1st car for him , i think the used car would be better

i was thinking about the Used Innova or  a used santro or wagonR ( 06 model ) als the used Verna , but he doesnot want to spend more on insuarnce! and maintenence.

Any suggestions? even i am looking for some good ones , but bieng a car knower , myself am confused with too many options , so just wanting to know your opinion , final opinion would be Mine!

Regards,

Priya

try some sites like carazoo.com you get used car advertizments and the city search there which ever model you think is fine and do take an auto-inspection engineer.