Geforce

New Honda City (Undisguised pics on pg 9)

Thanks siddhant and archit!!...smiley17.gif

Hehe Vibhor those pics were posted by me in Team- Bhp. 
oh!! ha..ha...thats nicesmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif.....hope u didnt mind it !smiley1.gif...but u shud hav posted them on this forum also...smiley17.gif..by the way which pics spyshots or the those kia n NHC??smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-08-19 05:48:40

Good pics vibhor...Actually pics generated by ACi were the best and its good that the real one is like same only...The city spied in China looks great and its good that we will be getting it here also..

yeah right!.....fiat shud  price linea very competitively....n am very excited for the launch of linea.....n more to know that what will be its pricing!!

NEW DELHI: Big cars may become more expensive if the government decides to go the Chinese way. The petroleum ministry is examining a possibility to further raise duties on big cars, mainly diesel-run SUVs.

The ministry holds a view that the current duty structure on automobiles should be reviewed in favour of smaller cars. The move seems to have been inspired by China

I do not see how you can classify a gas guzzler purely by engine size. I remember reading at one time that the Octavia 1.9 Diesel gave higher kpl that the M800!

I say, price fuel by the calorific value, and then see. This will price diesel about 10% over petrol.

oh!! ha..ha...thats nicesmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif.....hope u didnt mind it !smiley1.gif...but u shud hav posted them on this forum also...smiley17.gif..by the way which pics spyshots or the those kia n NHC??smiley1.gif

Both the Spy Shots and Kia Vs NNHC were posted by me in T Bhpsmiley2.gif. I was gonna post the pics but u had to steal the limelightsmiley17.gif.

it will not be right to say that i have "steal"!!!dear i havent stolen anything !!...i what ever i found intresting i posted it on this forum......n i hav posted them in this forum but origanlly they are sent by you only!!(n i ave eritten also Team BHP).....so plz next time nver say this !!!smiley1.gif

Ideally present City should be discontinued after new launch, but if Honda continues alongside, it would be compensating the absence of diesel in its range.

They will be following the (sad) trend in our country - Octavia Mk. I and II (sorry Laura)together, Santro Mk. I and II (aka as the i10) together .......

Will have chance to Book the current GXi after the Launch of NHC , i dont think i will be able to affford the new NHC which will be 11lacs on Road here in Blore. Will see what will be the prices in Thailand at the launch of NHC .

If honda has to do this, they could have done this at the time of launching City type 2(the current one) so that people who liked the old one could have got it..

They should not follow this typical Desi indian trend rather they should discontinue it..