Geforce

New Honda City (Undisguised pics on pg 9)

Here is a summary we pieced together based on the most rumours
floating around at present. While this is not the official
specification, it can be taken as a reasonable guess.

There will be three models: S, V, and SV. The S will have a MT and
AT version, while the V will have a standard version, and one with dual
airbags. The top spec SV will come fully loaded.

S MT S AT V AT V AT (SRS) SV
Interior Colour Beige Black
Third brake light YES
Fuel Consumption Meter YES
Engine 1.5 i-VTEC 120 hp
Transmission 5-Speed Manual 5-speed Automatic 5-speed Auto. with Paddle Shift
Wheels 15

@vibhor- it hasnt launched here as of yet...

no one even knows about it!!

but thanks to you guys i know now

will it be launched in China

it will be cheaper now because there is a new law of E20 cars. Btw E20 is a new fuel that is cheaper than regular fuel so the tax is lesser. Even Civic 1.8 litre is starting at 750,000 and ends at 830,000archit2008-08-20 14:09:50

one of my friends who wants to buy a sedan went to the honda showroom and asked when is the new city going to be launched and he says they were as shocked as if honda has announced that its folding up its operations in india !!!! according to them the new city is not going to be launched as the zx is doin really well and i have to endorse thsi fact cause this car is as common in delhi as a santro or wagonr....awaiting the new hc it looks really dynamic !!!!

no to sell old stock...its when they are not willing to continue there current model.. See u and me and others who have knowledge can do argument but what about normal people.. If u will say to some relative also they will believe that dealer and not you saying that they are company so they know better than u..

thanks to u of course

these dealers are witty and are ready to trap customers to buy the old model when the new one is just 1 week away.We are lucky here to know all info of all cars

these are great pics buddy...

m waiting for this car so that this can again be a KING of its segment as its habituat as king of segment....i want Ms to know that their Sx4 was a temporary king..

The car looks awesome! with tht looks and Honda's engine, it sure will blow the competetion.. the only issue maybe the pricing on this one.. looks like it maybe priced @par on the present Honda Zxi. I hated the looks of the present car! compared to the older version. Good to know its due soon...

Any news on the hatchback Honda is coming up with?