sumit m

Tata Sumo Grande

If tavera is not in compay's budget, the another car in your budget is bolero slx and if you dont like it, then simply go for sumo grande, though m not being a tata car user i dont no abt its after sales service..but i think grande is nominally priced..smiley20.gif

i dont think ingenio wil be here anytime soon...will be great if it comes in a month...it will surely undercut the innova...but then autocar india carried a news article that the ingenio's interior quality is crap(compared to innova) and that mahindra has asked its suppliers to beef up the quality...thats why i had the suspicion that it wont be launched soon

Thanks! May not be able to wait till then, specially when not sure about the price range and the quality of the vehicle to be launched.

The core question now? Is Tata really worth trusting in terms of value for money, quality of the vehicles and service???

Ok so you have a budget of ex-showroom 65.lakhs =7.5lakhs onroad so you can consider the base Tata Safari .It is good for long drives and the suspension is way better than the Sumo Grande.

The Ingenio is worth waiting for.Also the Bolero as such, is a fantastic and tough SUV in the lower end. It has sold around 5700 in number last month going by AC India figures.Thats more than the Maruti 800.But they have a CRDe engine in the offing I believe.325i can elaborate.

yeah! Have tried that as well. With the new facelift it looks and feels good. However, found handling a bit tough. The grande feels a lot more comfortable that bolero also, the handling of grande is far superior.

Bolera is bouncy thing it is a rugged and the engine noise will make you realise that its a pick up truck .

If you could raise 75k more then you have your first wheel or else the Grande is a VFM buy it in Orange or Green.

Rajeev u have read my heart correctly, have heard a few bad things about tata and the attitude of their sales team at one of the best dealerships in delhi has made me a bit jittery. Being a new untested vehicle the apprehensions are only compounded.