zander

New Honda City

The Pics posted by team BHP and here are either VW Jetta or the new Fiesta...

Jetta : if u look at the grill of the pic posted (in the sideview mirror) is same as VW grill.

Rear looks much like a Fiesta

Fiesta !! you must be kidding!!

The Pics posted by team BHP and here are either VW Jetta or the new Fiesta...

Jetta : if u look at the grill of the pic posted (in the sideview mirror) is same as VW grill.

Rear looks much like a Fiesta

Fiesta !! you must be kidding!!

But wht abt d VW Jetta?????????????????????????

Imagine a Golf with a boot then its the Jetta ..This is the City.
ya but this one looks like sedan although its front may be of golf but this is not sedan which is exactly like golf except boot e.g. Dzire or indigo

Every1s thinkin City coz of the UP16 no...think twice are these people so dumb? Or is it a deliberate atempt to either:

1. Mislead competition (if its Honda)

2. Mislead auto papparazi (in case its not Honda) by the UP16 no

It doesnt look like a honda...y would they launch a 'NEW' car with such a sad rear end when the existing model has a better one??

Not convinced dat its d NNHC!

@rssh: do chek out d links i posted and compare with the pix posted by Team BHP

17964d1212136614-scoop-all-new-3rd-gen-h

courtsey: Team BHP

IMG_1851.JPG

There still are many things which say jetta or something else, but none which say city! we're just presuming it 2b a city coz of the UP16 thing....!!

have a look at the Hood lines and U shape below the grill...it might not be a finished product yet as the L R scoops on the bumper dont look finished!

LOL but then this debate can go on till Diwali I presume :)))

Please note 

1. front look

2. pillars and positioning

3. side view mirror design

4. wheel design

i dont know why are you trying to prove that cow is not a cow but a buffalo.if you have carefully gone through honda's world site you will get enough clues for comparison with the pictures on team bhp like front grill, a.c vents that's honda's trade mark confirming it is a new honda city. moreover i dont say you curb your enthusiasm and dont put your point of view. you have said it once and that is enough for us to grab attention and thank you for that.but by time and again justifying things which are not is totally waste of time and energy. swimming against tide doesnot mean you are always going to be hero.you can refer to half a dozen sites confirming it to be new city.also you can search diffrenet forums where you will find distinguished  auto buffs discussing about it.  

By the way Jetta won't come in upgraded form so this is the city .Actually saying I can read your mind that you don't want it to be a city because first impressions aren't good.

@Rohit...relax calm down joe...i wont send u an invioce for what I post here...BTW do u know for sure, 100% dat the so called cow is really a cow? or is it a yak!! Its not enthusiasm, its something which is not confirmed yet and thus open to debate...nehow, was it u who took the pics and claimed em 2b d New NHC's ? Where's d proof, nothing in the pix is conclusive enough? If u know a wee bit about product launches and cut throat competition UP16 thing aint convincing enough, as far as grills etc...remember the reson why Honda changed the rear of the Accord some time back?? Hyundai Sonata ring ne bells?

(ps: dont knw how 2 swim ;) & 'Hero' both by Nickelback n Enrique r'nt good songs, ie., u might but i dont like em!)

@rssh: dude ur probably right, I dont what it 2b a Honda, leave alone a city!! Horrible design! But, as these reports are unconfirmed, no one knows what it is, so, for us its open to speculation...every1's speculating (even d so called experts and 1 man's getting irritated LMAO)!

As far as believeing the 'story', if a proper auto expert, say Hormazd Sorabjee can confirms d claims, I'll believe...every1 else is as good as u n me!

Nehow, Thailand's gonna get the NHC July/Aug.

Cheers!

I hope you are right even I kind of don't want this to be the city .I have a city type 2 in my colony and it looks more beautiful than the cat one .This looks like a fat cat.

Hi, it seems like there are some differences among members whether the car in the picture is the new Honda City. Some wild guesses are already present smiley36.gif.

I hope this is not the final product from Honda. The design is not at all comparable to the striking Civic or even the existing City smiley3.gif.

Hoping Honda would give us a car that scores well overall.

@Rohit...relax calm down joe...i wont send u an invioce for what I post here...BTW do u know for sure' date=' 100% dat the so called cow is really a cow? or is it a yak!! Its not enthusiasm, its something which is not confirmed yet and thus open to debate...nehow, was it u who took the pics and claimed em 2b d New NHC's ? Where's d proof, nothing in the pix is conclusive enough? If u know a wee bit about product launches and cut throat competition UP16 thing aint convincing enough, as far as grills etc...remember the reson why Honda changed the rear of the Accord some time back?? Hyundai Sonata ring ne bells?

(ps: dont knw how 2 swim ;) & 'Hero' both by Nickelback n Enrique r'nt good songs, ie., u might but i dont like em!)

@rssh: dude ur probably right, I dont what it 2b a Honda, leave alone a city!! Horrible design! But, as these reports are unconfirmed, no one knows what it is, so, for us its open to speculation...every1's speculating (even d so called experts and 1 man's getting irritated LMAO)!

As far as believeing the 'story', if a proper auto expert, say Hormazd Sorabjee can confirms d claims, I'll believe...every1 else is as good as u n me!

Nehow, Thailand's gonna get the NHC July/Aug.

Cheers!

[/quote']

mate... if your posts are worth it you are definitely gonna be rewarded whether you send invoices or not.since it is not confirmed and you have discarded opinions of experts, rookies and the guy who bought the scoop i cannot comment on what you are trying to prove...but the way you were hell bent to prove that it can be jetta or Fiesta (c'mon)but honda city no way!!!!!! reminded me of famous dialogue its a bird no its a plane no its Super man!!!!!! lets wait and watch what comes out now........you are most welcome to continue debate on it but for me i am pretty sure about what it is!! Good Luck

I hope you are right even I kind of don't want this to be the city .I have a city type 2 in my colony and it looks more beautiful than the cat one .This looks like a fat cat.

smiley36.gif fat cat nice one!!

The all-new Honda City will be here soon. Honda is certain it will win back buyers who buy a car with their hearts and their heads. The high perch seating and tall stance will be replaced by a sleeker silhouette' date=' although not as low as that of its older sibling, the Civic.

The new City should be in showrooms by Diwali.

20080530_135259_hondacity_30050.jpg
[/quote']

The pic ain't clear and what's those 15 inchers doing on the city. This looks more like an Optra Magnum to me....