zander

New Honda City

if i say sumthin ppl start objecting...but once again, Team BHP pix aint Honda City;

Puneets' are a photoshop job (look at the fenders) based on the pix submitted earlier...

@ Ronak G - You are late by 2 months to make april fool out of us. i am talking about photos of newnew honda city posted on team-bhp. do they really resemble to accord from behind.even the side and front looks totally different. 

@Kinshuk - kindly look at the handle bars of this vehicle and that of test vehicle...even the back looks totally different. 

Sorry i dont want to make personal comments but some ppl on this forum do need my glasses.

Guys This picture is a photoshop vrsion done after looking at spy pics which are posted on 1st page of this thread. This is the New Honda City coming in October 2008

@Rohit: no personal issues...please read the first line carefully, its a sarcastic response to the paintshopped version posted by another member!

to quote....

LMAO...DONT THE TEAM BHP PIX LOOK SIMILAR TO THIS...

@RonakG: please go thru my posts in this thread and the respone people have given to them...u'll know (as i did and keep on discovering agan n again) dat there's no need for a counter view here smiley2.gif

I see a lot of opinions among the members whether this is the new Honda City or not.

Can this be the new car that Mitsubishi-HM has promised to launch by October this year. I feel the Mitsubishi badge would be more appropriate for the car as it doesn't look like a Honda smiley2.gif.