raj_5004

pics of my new Scorpio VLX

Great pics ! Any idea if a cheaper version with mHawk engine in the pipeline?

yes, mahindra has launched the VLS, cheaper variant of the mHawk.

i got my car 2 weeks back, that time the dealer said booking for the VLS will start in a month or so.

Thx Raj for the news abt VLS. Hopefully AC I will carry out a review of the new scorpio models and their standing in the current market situation (scorpio vls vs innova G4 vs safari 2.2 ex). Already own a scorpio non CRDe. Might upgrade to a new VLS.

Hey Raj, congratulations, a little late though. I notice that the rear spearkers are below the middle seat, am I correct? Which HU and amp did you get for how much? Is that a 12" sub?

@ ritesh: thanks mate.

@ zayed: thanks a lot, i'll put up a close up for you as soon as possible.

@ 5uz3ero: no buddy, the rear speakers are in the space between the middle row and the bench seats in the boot. the HU is stock till now and the amp is sony. the cost of the 2 speakers, sub, amp and wiring is 18,000/-

hey rssh, i have not put these plates to make the font more clear! that was not my objective! its just that i liked these plates, they look cool when lit up, so its just for style!

scorpio launched new model vls,,, gosh!!! we have to applaud their R&D team n design team so quickly they r launching various models but the other side of new model is stock availability. Does mhawk needed a change so soon?. As their comptn innova rather has no change at all though safari do have.