Sandy

Pre Monsoon Car Care

Not only blade check the windscreen washer and put soap water in it . Also vaccum clean the car and put the rubber mattress neatly and go for under body coat .Also the  tyres the most important part do a 1re coin test .

I think Teflon coating will wear off in not time. On the other hand is older cars (say 10 years+) rubber-sealing may help but may not be cost effective. Modern cars are given adequate anti corrosion treatment and coating by manufacturers.

Waxing and polishing, Lubricate door hinges,change oil and oil filter,check tyres,battery top up,check exhaust for corrosion, check headlamp focus,replace wiper blades,washing fluid in wiper tank,brake pads.Touch up scratches.

Nishweth

Ok cut out the jokes one of the most important thing is the lights always put level one lamp when raining and check all the headlamp indicator etc .The only problem in rain are the leather seats that why we didn't buy that .

My interior clean up started at 3:00pm today and most of the bug nets and dust has been clean and I glued the side door rubbers today .

Things left to be done are the mats and vaccum clean the seats

the condition at 6:00pm

05062008716bd6.jpg

05062008717bp7.jpg

It became slowly dark and the cloud wide apart .

05062008723gm4.jpg

So I say north Indian members do the clean up fast before any thing happens .I still couldn't wax my machine.\

05062008721aj4.jpg