nishweth

sipani dolphin

Hai im planning to buy a 1985 Model Sipani Dolphin which is extremely in good condition and im planning to alter it. How much amount should be paid for the cars and please share your ideas about dolphin. Also does anyone has got road test details of dolphin.

Nishweth

I think the previous owner should pay you for taking the junk off his hands. I doubt buying it and keeping it in mothballs will make it into a collectors item.

There was such rule but anyways who follows it in india ..u throw some money n even can drive a 40 year old car ....this rule is also for buildings but nobody follows rules here ...n for commercial vehicles 20 years is actually too much after this much time automatically the vehicles will stop working so whats the use of rules ..this should be max 10 years

Hai im planning to buy a 1985 Model Sipani Dolphin which is extremely in good condition and im planning to alter it. How much amount should be paid for the cars and please share your ideas about dolphin. Also does anyone has got road test details of dolphin.

Nishweth
[/quote

Avoid Sipani's like plague. I have had a Sipani D-1 and even during their so called hey days spares were not forthcoming. I personally think the makers should be put before the firing squad. They are bunch of cheap crooky *******s....

Better to keep safe distance from the Sipani car. Its worth is in scrap value. I'm surprised that this car you're talking about is still alive in 2008. Even an old 1985 Premier or 1985 Ambassador are better value for money.

its a good car and as far as i know,its body is made of fibre glass and it can be easily reapired and painted.full body painting costs about 3000 only...it came in the hindu,wheels section sometime back...not sure abt the rates