rssh

The Yahama YZ=15 debut!!

bigger tyre slow down the performance

if tyre is giving good grip ......then  ....& its a 150 cc not a 220 cc

weight also  less .....thin tyre done for India ......bcaus.......mileage ??

then why size of tyre a problem ???

oke

looks are compromised thats is a fact !!!!

done for India .......

R

Sometimes what doesnt look all that HOT in the pictures still manages to do well in the flesh, so Im waiting to get to see the bike in real life, and hope that is sooooooooooooon.

Thannk YamahaR15, also, I read the R15 is a Yamaha supersports bike. Can anyone shed light on what a supersports bike is? Im interested in knowing how this will be different from what we already can buy in India?

well i just saw this bike in the showrooms and let me tell u its just awesome bike..just sit on it and u will feel like u r driving R1...the driving position is just too good...no p220 can even stand nearby...with the difference of around 15000 between the 2 i m ready to leave those few Bhp's and get the latest bike with most advanced tech(in india)that too from Yamaha.....Even it will exclusive unlike P220 which u can get everywhere(m also considering 150,180,200,220 to be same with some Cowls here or there)....

though the rear is not that attractive...but just seeing this in just pics is nothing...the quality of plastics and finishing is just too too good....but unfortunately dealer here told that company has not permitted to give it for test drive to anybody so i cant got TD of it...No deliveries yet and delivery period is 1 month with advance money of 10,000

Any dealer in mumbai in andheri(w) or near by?

And is it ok to be the first bike? Or is it to fast and something smaller should be taken?

I have never owned a bike, never liked to as I like exclusivity and good looking bikes. I only knew imports like hayabusa which I find to costly for a bike.

But this one seems good, but I am not pretty sure if I even know how to ride a bike.

Someone told me that if you know cycling and the balancing trick and know how to drive a car. You learn how to ride a bike automatically. True? 

this will be of different kind....as its of different series...as they have made r15 on r1 platform it looks like R1 and u sit on it and u will feel like u r sitting on r1 or another good super bike