thackervijay

Indigo CS with DICOR engine

turbo is soon going to be discontinued as new emission norms will come into place.....as far as your query is concerned dicor is more refined....you can test drive  tdi and then dicor...you yourself will feel the difference. ACI says indica dicor is better than palio multijet smiley3.gif in its reviews.

i think fiat's multijet is genrations ahead of tata's dicor....dicor is like a grand father while the multijet is the grand son !!!! according to me tata should discontinue their diesel's and use the fiat mjd in indica and indigo for the future !!!!

we have to give credit to tata people...they have indegeniously developed dicor while multijet has been developed jointly by suzuki,fiat and g.m. please note that fiat bought in common rail technology and they are pioneers in this field. and dicor is matching multijet. 

Well TATA can make good diesel engines the credit goes to 407 most of the mini trucks,busses have them also it has good torque ,power ,better performance than others and also it reliable . Tata have built 2.2lt DICOR with help of AVL but they have made it even multijet is made in collaboration.

well i appreciate that tata is trying hard to tame its engine's and all their efforts but the fact remains that even mahindra scorpio's engine is miles ahead of tata's diesel in safari in terms of nvh and performance levels.....even when my neighbour starts his one year old indica in morning itz enough to wake me up !!!!

Well I haven't driven the m-Hawk yet so can't comment but my test drive on the Safari was amazing and the engine was quiet silent till 2ooorpm but the noise after that give an aderanaline rush and it makes you push harder which I couldn't due to traffic ,this is when the windows are open.

Back to the topic Indigo CS looks good from side and rear but its an Indigo so why are the Indica's headlamps in this it look out of order .Also the chrome on the grill makes it look as Indica.