bluesapphire

Who owns which car/cars

Hi guys...now in this forum there are so many members so how about disclosing cars that are owned by our members so that experiences regarding any car can be shared in a better way ....starting with me i own a Honda city 1.3 dx silver color 2003 n i love that car ..then i have a black getz 1.3 Gl n a cute looking mint green Chevy Spark 1.0 Lt n thats my personal car....   bluesapphire2008-06-13 11:11:17

good practise sharing thougts.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            i own - corolla-04,                                                                                                          ikon-02                                                                                                              innova06                                                                                                   cielo99                                                                                                            80095                                                                        what about which celebs own what cars

It not about actors people they have so much cars that you can open a separate topic for it .

I have a 01 ZEN and  HH CD100 which is I think 1986 one and it not working (its in the garage) I won't get it to its normal condition untill ACI has a scheme of restoration of bike like TOP gear does for cars .Its a Japnese imported one when HH plant was being constructed .Their wiring is so good that the brake wire and all the wire still works perfectly my dad bought it for 12k .Its silver colour.

are you eying some new ones? let us know the choice of an advanced driver.        zen was a marvelous car' date=' hh cd 100 must have given great averages. [/quote'] ???smiley5.gif well I have eyed some but not now ,will delay the buy.

Well Swift ZXi or DZire ZXi ,Fabia was on the list but stupid pricing and underpowered engine makes me against it also no test drive ,the upcoming Punto seems promising but lets see.

Well Swift ZXi or DZire ZXi ' date='Fabia was on the list but stupid pricing and underpowered engine makes me against it also no test drive ,the upcoming Punto seems promising but lets see.[/quote']

swift & desire are both very desirable indeed. you are right about fabia   pricing is way over the top. punto too is a good offing, but would fiat deliver?

the rides we earlier owned- dodge, plymoth , fiat , amby - all very old.

the rides we dot rid of- m800 -first in city straight from japan, ezcellent car,

8oo van- dicey,

m800 - india made - good,

hm contessa - large,

m1000 - underpowered,

m esteem - nice for that time, superb pickup,

opel astra- heavy, fuel inefficient,

daewoo cielo - biggest loss , still detained as no choice,

m gypsy1000- underpowered, but i still repent selling it, huge fun,

honda city old- base model, lack of power steering,

honda city facelifted- huge shunt, but eztremely safe,

fiat palio petrol - disaster, very heavy on fuel & maintainence, poor service.

swift petrol - good but not too practical.

rides i think i should have bought- zen- earlier days,

safari - 90 bhp,

octavia pd- 03-04.

rides thinking for now or future in next post.

and as asked by some previous members what celebs own.

well here are a few i know personally
shiney ahuja, tushar kapoor, bipasha basu- porsche cayenne

ekta kapoor, ritesh roy- 7 series

sanjay dut- Q7

and ya the biggest celeb of them all

ME- CR-V (he he)

apart from that
octavia Tdi
accent crdi
pajero
new merc c class(sorry members didn't tell you about this earlier but can't say anything as i have not seen the car myself. As the car is in delhi and i am in bombay.)

adi19912008-06-24 07:46:45

good range adi, which ones your favourate?, apart from crv.

porsche cayyenne seems to be a hit with celebs.

hollywood  celeb hot favourite - range rover sport, cadillac escalade.