Who owns which car/cars

Currently owned:

Cars:

Santro Xing XL

Maruthi Omni

Bikes:

HH Karizma

TVS Scooty

would you like to share any great experience with your rides ?

a very delayed reply...but here it goes

I had the dubious distinction of driving the 'Kidnap Car' for a while until I got my hands on the Santro. But the best of the lot is a late night drive on the Karizma. With well lit and relatively empty roads, its shear pleasure pushing up the speedo.

oh wow' date=' raj, you have all the heavyweights!

this is very essential- which of 3 u find is the best?  

give a short account on mhawk vs vtt.
[/quote']

ya, thats true! since all in our family are quite tall, we find a sedan quite uncomfotable and cramped. so SUVs and MUVs are our only choice!

well, i have already posted a mHawk v/s VTT review here based on my trip, here is the link:

well, i personally like the mHawk in this trio. i find it the best as i drive myself. the innova is for my dad and my brother uses the VTT.

in short here are the pros and cons:

innova 2.5 D-4D:

pros: toyota badge, reliability, space, interiors, quality, ride comfort, good turning radius, superb ORVMs, individual A/C vents for all 3 rows.

cons: not too good to drive, a unrefined engine, not so good visibility and basic stereo. these 4 points are when compared to the hawk and VTT.

Safari 2.2 VTT:

pros: space, ride comfort, superb seats, good acceleration, good headlights, A/C chills.

cons: unreliable, engine not as refined as the hawk, poor drivebality considering its 140 bhp, LCD screens of not much use, reverse camera not pretty useful, pathetic plastic quality.

Scorpio 2.2 mHawk:

pros: best in class engine which is ultra refined, very silent & super smooth, its 120 bhp offers better acceleration and driveability compared to the 140 bhp VTT, tyre pressure sensors are accurate, auto headlamps/wipers work well, cruise control is good (not much roads in india though), excellent A/C.

cons: ride quality should have been better, space is just adequate, reverse sensors are just ok, no A/C vents in the boot, no electric ORVMs.
raj_50042008-06-29 15:08:53

thanks darklord, i know night drives are  a pleasure.

great raj,  the information about the trio is beneficial, as im looking to go in for 1 of them.

speed2008-06-29 15:26:08

I have all the M's n all r maruti's except one..but none of them is Mercedes or Maybach .......smiley36.gif

Maruti 800 Dx (2003)

Maruti WagonR lxi

Maruti Esteem vxi

and the big one......smiley1.gif

Mitsubishi Pajero sfx.......mostly use it for highway trips...smiley2.gif

Bike are.......

Honda Activa

HH Hunk

LML Freedom.......my cousins uses them.... 
vibhor2008-06-30 07:52:12

Thanks Vibhor. Earlier when I booked this car, was not 100% convinced about it's looks but now even that's looking good to me... it takes some time to get accustomed to it. (Had this feeling earlier for Honda City too but then it was a huge success with everyone loving it!)

im looking to buy 1 for myself' date=' but for the waiting period! [/quote']

yes that kills the enthusiasm smiley19.gif, but the wait is worth if you are not having an urgent requirement.

yes that kills the enthusiasm smiley19.gif, but the wait is worth if you are not having an urgent requirement.

theres no urgent requirement as such. but waiting for so long would change my mind , as there are plenty of other options.

theres no urgent requirement as such. but waiting for so long would change my mind ' date=' as there are plenty of other options.
[/quote']

yes, with many more options to be added in coming months. Indian car market is heading towards a sea change now smiley32.gif, hoping to see similar changes in our Road infrastructure as well smiley3.gif (though tire companies will hate this smiley36.gif)