bluesapphire

Who owns which car/cars

I actually loved the features provided in this variant... others than safety features (which are offcourse important) climate control & steering mounted audio controls compelled me to buy ZXI... small price to pay for so many high end options smiley1.gif

what reading something about sonal kapoor (lady in that janaat movie).

She owns a Santro Xing.

And Mika owns a Hummer.

That same orange colour hummer with a big sikh sign on the back and chrome alloys which keeps roaming around all of bombay.
adi19912008-07-05 05:17:16

i heard Shah Rukh say in one of his interviews when questioning about his endorsement of Hyundai, that he does not know much about cars. He also mentioned he owns a santro which he uses to pick ice cream for kkids and all...

Anyone knows if he really drives a santro??

i heard Shah Rukh say in one of his interviews when questioning about his endorsement of Hyundai' date=' that he does not know much about cars. He also mentioned he owns a santro which he uses to pick ice cream for kkids and all...

[/quote']

Well saw guari khan with esha doel and another friend in some luxury car 2Cr.+....... you think sharuk will drive a santro?

She owns a Santro Xing.

And Mika owns a Hummer.

That same orange colour hummer with a big sikh sign on the back and chrome alloys which keeps roaming around all of bombay.
What.......Mika owns a Hummer!!!.......smiley1.gif

even suniel shetty had a white hummer but got siezed in some custom case...And ya shahrukh owns santro and sometimes drive it he said in some news apart from that he has Bmw 5 series and a Rolls Royce....Even owner of pharma company Zydus Cadila owner-Pankaj Patel of Ahmedabad owns orange Hummer...

i heard Shah Rukh say in one of his interviews when questioning about his endorsement of Hyundai' date=' that he does not know much about cars. He also mentioned he owns a santro which he uses to pick ice cream for kkids and all...

[/quote']

Well saw guari khan with esha doel and another friend in some luxury car 2Cr.+....... you think sharuk will drive a santro?

He said so himself in an interview. There is a santro in hast big lineup of cars. He uses it to go to buy icecream for his kids it seems..

ya i also saw that...he said when he is bored of alll cars he uses santro and also said that he has all Hyundi cars from santro to terraccan....even i asked my father that will he drive santro who owns Rolls and BMW...is he making audience fools...

Dr. Mallya also owns red cardillac and if vintage cars are to be consider he owns 250 vintage cars .....And even Mukesh Ambani has kept car parking of 168 cars in his new bunglow "Antilla" if m not wrong

She owns a Santro Xing.

And Mika owns a Hummer.

adi her name is Sonal Chauhan and not Kapoor

Since it's not on the thread I am putting it.

Well here is what 325i owns:-

A BMW 325i

smiley4.gif (obvious wasn't it)

@vibhor right chauhan. Owns a black basic one.

A BMW 325i

Yeah! he owns 2 of them the E30 and the new E90 one.smiley1.gif

A BMW 325i

Yeah! he owns 2 of them the E30 and the new E90 one.smiley1.gif
Great!!!but he never shared his views and pics of its both of the 3series...........smiley1.gif