Starting from the oldest.

1958 Fiat 1100 Select

1964 Fiat 1100 Super Select

1967 Fiat 1100 Delite

1987 Premier Padmini

1988 Premier Padmini

1996 Premier Padmini Left Hand Drive

2007 Mahindra Scorpio CRDe

1984 Suzuki AX 100 (Third IND-Suzuki Bike ever to be delivered from the First Lot). Still running EVERYTHING ORIGINAL MADE IN JAPAN parts. Including the 6V electronics and the Original Bulbs and Reflectors.

2006 Bajaj Pulsar DTSi (First Lot)

How lod are you Cyrus, as per the data, you could have formally driven cars/bikes for 3 yrs only. so in 3 yrs you had 8 cars and a 2 bikes(added your Dioo too)

My Cars:

Starting from the oldest.

1958 Fiat 1100 Select

1964 Fiat 1100 Super Select

1967 Fiat 1100 Delite

1987 Premier Padmini

1988 Premier Padmini

1996 Premier Padmini Left Hand Drive

2007 Mahindra Scorpio CRDe

1984 Suzuki AX 100 (Third IND-Suzuki Bike ever to be delivered from the First Lot). Still running EVERYTHING ORIGINAL MADE IN JAPAN parts. Including the 6V electronics and the Original Bulbs and Reflectors.

2006 Bajaj Pulsar DTSi (First Lot)

How lod are you Cyrus' date=' as per the data, you could have formally driven cars/bikes for 3 yrs only. so in 3 yrs you had 8 cars and a 2 bikes(added your Dioo too)
[/quote']

We call this 'Baal ki khaal utarna' smiley36.gif

I didnt quite get you there Sethi.

anyways, The above are cars me and dad have collected through the years.

And there is one more in the List there:

A 1972 Fiat 1100 Delite.

And of course the Dio.

And yes, I did drive the day I turned 18, and not one day before that. It was a very strict rule that my Father had imposed. No Driving before you turn 18. And I stuck to my word.

I meant that it was fairly obvious that either you started buying up when you were a kid or your dad collected them.

CB bothering to get into the details about how you are only 21 and still own such a long list was sort of like knit-picking and nothing else. So that part i called being 'baal ki khaal utarna'

No offence to you or him.

By the way, awsome collection. Its a shame im not from Bombay otherwise would have loved to check it out.

As some of you would be aware we were thinking of buying an Altis & i10/i20.

As I couldn't part with my City we bought the Accord 2.4 M/T.

So at present we have:

Fiat Delight 1967

Maruti 800 DX 1988

NHC Gxi 2004

Accord 2.4 M/T 2009

First we had Maruti Omni Sky Blue Colour (around 1987) , Sold that and bought Cream Colour Omni (around 1989). Sold that and Then Navy Blue Colour Omni in 1991. Then bought Omni E (8 Seater) in Sept 1998. Sold that and Then our Last and Final Omni E was bought in 2002. Then Sold that and bought Tata Indigo LS in May 2004. It has covered 1,73,000+kms and still going Strong (No Engine Overhaul done yet. Touchwood. Only Clutch Plate Assembly, Fuel Pump Calibration was carried). Out of these, the Fuel Pump Calibration did not make any difference. That was waste of Rs.5850/-. It included replacement of internal parts of Rs.5050/- and Labur of Rs.800/-.

Anyways that incident taught me a good lesson that don't rely more on ASS.

Coming back to Topic,

Then we bought Tata indigo XL Grand DiCOR in May 2007 which has covered around 90,000kms. For Problems in XL, you can search on this forum. There is good 6 pages detailed history.
sudeepd2009-10-12 15:08:18