vibhor

Poll: Which is the best super luxury car ?

smiley17.gif........Hi guys.........What do you think which is the best super luxury car between Rolls Royce Phantom drophead coupe or Bently Azure convertible?? cast your vote for your favorite super luxury car and also specify the reason to vote.............smiley2.gif

ok...so i am starting it ..my vote goes for Rolls Royce phantom drophead coupe for its looks, size, performance,superbV12 engine, cool sucide doors and everything one cant think of.................so which supr luxury car you are voting for??....smiley32.gif 

To me Azure it has it own distinct classy look and looks better than drophead .Also the saloon and coupe version of the RR lacks you know distinction when parked side by side .

Arrange a weeklong test drive of both for me to decide.  Ha Ha

I dont like the teak deck behind the rear seats in RR, looks too gaudy, not nature friendly and the car is exorbitantly priced.

Bentley Azure looks more elegant and stately. As luxury and refinement is more or less same in both the cars, so my vote goes to Azure.