1.6 ZXi
1.6.SXi
1.6 Sports
1.4 TDCi EXi
1.4 TDCi ZXi
1.4 TDCi SXi
1.4 petrol is discontinued.
8 colours, including 4 new ones.

1.6 Sports has 15" alloy wheels, sport pedals, rear spoiler.

All version comes with a Biege interior.
Sxi has wooden panelling, 2 airbags and a Single CD MP3 player other than earlier fetures.

The sad part is that 15" wheels are not coming in diesel.

Attached Images

20221d1213079442-2008-ford-fiesta-faceli 20222d1213079442-2008-ford-fiesta-faceli 20223d1213079442-2008-ford-fiesta-faceli 20224d1213079739-2008-ford-fiesta-faceli

Attached Images

20411d1213165228-2008-ford-fiesta-faceli

if this is what they were suppose to come up in terms of engine specs then i guess 40,000 discount on previous model is not a bad option at all...provided the new car comes up with pricing

smiley1.gifFord has given its new fiesta's front a subaru impreza wrx sti look and its rear looks gud with a spoiler........i lke that 1.6 sxi & sport trim it now comes with even more cool stuff.......smiley16.gif and overall i think its now a nice car and wil give a gud competition to other cars in its segment..............smiley32.gif

hey well i dont see anything new in this fiesta !! it is just an upgrade of the old fiesta with some cosmetic changes....i hope ford gets the pricing right of fiesta especially the diesel one !!!

I think ford should also give a optional sunroof  (as we can see its optional on even cheaper n small cars..eg:i10,fabia etc) in its new fiesta then it wil look more cool.............smiley16.gif

smiley3.gif The rubber stripping on the doors missing means the car looks too tall midships.

The rear spoiler spoils the rear 3 quarter view of the car, it ehances the rear overhang of the car. the spoiler needs to be integrated in to the boot lid or reduced and shorten in height and length.

The Headlamps and the fog lamps look Good, the color is nice and bright!

The car is all the same to me also this is the sport varient which will be roof costing .It looks good because of good use of spoilers and extended wheel arches.

Actually, the changes are cosmetic, but do look good, I must say. Hope the skirts are not on the options list. Changes are predominantly frontal, rear is the same and the wheel arches are bulging, and the skirts and alloys add panache. Great pics!!! keep up the good work.smiley20.gif

well if ford prices fiesta correctly it will manage to sell good no's...by the way dont u think the pricing of fiesta diesel is too exhorbitant...the base model priced at rs. 7.38 lacs while in terms of features and everything itz on par with the logan and lagging behind the dzire !

well lets hope ford gets some wise men on board and announce a price-cut of 1 lacs on fiesta diesel.....the car is expensive than dzire and still it doesnt have ab abs and airbags...it has only driver side one....how interesting is that !

Well ford won't cut down the price for sure and we may see an opel in the new form because if its more expensive then ford's only survivor will be Endeavor but Indian market now is liking more of soft road vehicles .

the 1.6 Sxi(7.10lacs) and Sports(7.15) are priced to compete with Sx4 and are equiped with 2 airbags and ABS & EBD and biege with wooden trim interiors ...And i think its overall a better car than Sx4 but its expensive to maintain....and 1.4TDCI Sxi is having 1 aribag with Abs at 8.14lacs onroad..

ya....its overall a good car but i was expecting the all new fiesta instead of this minor facelift........hope the new ikon will be much more better ............ smiley17.gif