Puneet

New Look Ford Fiesta -pics attached

Well its an indian subaru .Ford is always the best in making ltd editions cars but now a good one and std model .The rear lights could have been made better especially the arches.

Well the perfomance will be little more better and high speed stability will be good also its just some exterior make up the heart is tweked to match it but ACI review can tell us better.

Well the perfomance will be little more better and high speed stability will be good also its just some exterior make up the heart is tweked to match it but ACI review can tell us better.

I think the changes are purely cosmetic and mostly the changes are visible from the front. In racing blue it looks like a Subaru Impreza WRC; had the alloys been changed to a golden hue, the looks would have been complete. I don't think Ford's gonna tweak the engine in the S version, it's going to "look" racy, alright but it's still going to make the 100 odd bhp and 14 kgm torque; tuned to give a decent mileage, in these days of peaking fuel costs, who would want a road rocket.

just a bit of history i saw on the fiesta

first fiesta was in 1976 i think the Mark 1

that was a sellout against Fiat and Renault

now we have the sixth generation running on the roads... Hope this car proves the critics wrong

love the look of this car. the ebony and jasper blue interiors, aerodynamic spoilers, 15" alloys along with the chrome tipped exhaust just gives it that sporty appeal. nice work.