Puneet

New Look Ford Fiesta -pics attached

ya it suffered on sales as it was not contemporary enough. its main competitor then was the -honda city which is all set to have a 3rd gen. but cedia still is  contemporary before the new gen. city arrives.

well the reason for that is also that the mileage of both 1.4 & 1.6 were not that different but power of 1.4 was less comparing it to 1.6...so acc. to them 1.6 is more efficient and powerful...means considering less power with 1.4 its efficiency was not more actually...

Ford petrols are very thirsty. They are quite efficient only when they are new say till 20-30k kms. After that fuel efficiency begins to drop.Also i feel they are hyper sensitive to the amount of throttle inputs.

lancer diesel did good in its prime. i still come across a lot of people who swear by lancers diesel . many have done mileages over 2-3lakh km' date=' without any hitch.

[/quote']

Can we expect the same from the next generation LANCER which is yet to be launched in INDIA ?

Also, how was the SERVICE experience with HM(Hindustan Motors) ?

The Front looks good , say slightly like the EVo ( if i am not mistaken) but the chrome sorround grill would have added much better look , the rear remains unchanged except for the Spoiler which is quite big and cool in the S Verison!, the interior is Sporty alright! there are afew new colors available too!

Cheers!

there are a few New colors namely the Platinum ( dont be fooled by the name it looks like Lemon Yellow ), Morello  and Thunder color! wheras the S versionhas an additional Aquarius color!

Cheers!

The 1.6s is available in eight colours Red, Burgundy, Blue, White, Black, and then some new colours Brush steel, Thunder and Platinum. Platinum is more golden beige than yellow to me.

@ Designer: Visit their website you can see the Fiesta in all the colours.