Sign in to follow this  
Mani

Innova or Tavera Neo or some other

Hi Experts,

I am planning to buy a car for Buisness purpose and my Budget is 7.5lakh.

Looking for Diesel Engine type, Economically good, Safety, and low maitenance cost.

As per my research its looking Chevrolet Tavera B2- 10 seater and

Neo LS - B3 10 seater is looking fine.

Innova also looking good for my budget , but I dont know more details about this car.

So Please suggest me , which will be best for my case?

Hi mani..................just simply go for the innova its a very nice car or if you can wait i think a facelifted innova is also coming with minor changes.... i read this thing in autocar................smiley20.gif

Well if you want more seat or just a good diesel economy car .Try the Sumo Grande also .Well Innova is pricy for your budget only base can just make up for you .Also tell your preferances.

I am looking for 9 or 10 seater + fuel economy

Innova will be the best but it seats only 8 (7 in the V versions).

It is reasonably cheap, had bullet proof build quality (a Toyota trait), and is economical to run and maintain. If you feel short of juice you can always 'Pete' it.

ya............tata winger is a nice car and cheaper than innova...its powered by a 2.0 litre diesel engine and can seat about 10-12 persons......but buy it if you dont have any problem with its van like looks or bolero or the new ingeneo(which is coming soon)is a good option.........here is the pic of van lookin winger......smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif (pic:edmunds insideline)tata.winger.1.500.jpgvibhor2008-06-19 06:45:34