I am planning to buy a car with budget of 3.5-4.00 lakhs . I looking for car with best resale value. I will be using around 100-1500 km per month. Would you suggest which would be the best choice to go in for. Looking forward for suggestions.

Please CHECK EXISTING THREADS. Almost all price bands have been discussed to death!!!

FRG we ought to bar newbies from starting threads for the first 50 or 100 posts!

sgiitk2008-06-20 10:44:57

please dont snub newbies. welcome samudrajeet.                                                santro is a good car in this price bracket.                                                            frg please dont put any such bar, it would be very demoralising. what needs to be done is put a age limit on members who can upgrade their license. like say 45, let them be only honorary members. an old aged member would not let the forum progress freely, if given moderator or administrative powers.just see the case of cricket , how fresh blood is driving the game.                       

The new shortend indigo CS is nice but i really didnt like its short boot which is just stucked in our normal indica.........smiley36.gif. its gud choice if you want a sedan with some more space otherwise....Go for the i10.........in this time its the best......it fits in your budget n wil fulfill all your requirements.................smiley20.gif