yamahaR15

honda 125 cc cbf

Whatever anyone says, I still dont think the new Honda will be just 125cc. Id guess the new bike will displace something over 150cc, say possibly 180cc. Its got no monoshock, but stepped seat and super sexy looking bikini fairing.

but this theme(orange color with stickers) doesnt looks good on this

And this pic is of auto expo...the company website is not yet updated so these not latest pics..
bluesapphire2008-06-30 09:43:39

Targeted

at youth, the new 125cc motorcycle,

with 11 bhp engine

and five-speed transmission

that comes in three variants,

has been priced between Rs.

47,070 and Rs. 51,655 (exshowroom,

Delhi).

but overall best looking and big looking 125cc bike unlike XCD(it looks really small and thats why i dont like it).... but if it would have been launched with 150cc it would be goood step into competition as it looks much better than unicorn and can definately match some 150cc bikes when styling is concerned..bluesapphire2008-07-02 08:17:21

yes i do agree with bluesapphire but considering the rising fuel prices, i think its a better bet to invest your money in a 125 cc bike like this. it looks hot and sporty and should give decent mileage figures and adequate performance.

yes i do agree with bluesapphire but considering the rising fuel prices' date=' i think its a better bet to invest your money in a 125 cc bike like this. it looks hot and sporty and should give decent mileage figures and adequate performance.[/quote']

125 CC doesnt have the power of a 150CC nor does it give a mileage as good as 100cc.

Bluesapphire was comparing this bike with XCD. But XCD has been launched to compete with SPLENDOR, so the correct comparision would be Discover.(135cc or 125cc).

your point is true that 125 cc has neither the power of 150 cc nor the mileage of 100 cc but that means it is a blend of both of them. also, the honda shine has very good performance figures that are better than that of most 125 cc bikes. cbf has an additional 5th gear along with tubeless tyres- a first in the segment. and i think it is a very good buy . waiting to read the autocar road test for more information.