• Ahmedabad
    • Baroda
    • Pune
    • Northern region
    • Southern region
    • Eastern Region
    • Western Region
    • Out of India

@rssh: very funny. By the way even FRG has its place set as bombay so I don't think anyone cares about shiv sena here.

I created this thread so that you know the no. of active members from each town (you don't want to start counting in the membership list now do you ) which would later own be helpfull in ACI meets.
adi19912008-06-28 06:03:16

About that incident, I am happy it happened. Cause these guys promised me a good systems, I was expecting atleast a sony but they gave me worldtech instead. Now I had to chenge it cause that was pathetic, so got a apline.

hi adi, i have something more thatll make the inner beast in you happier!. i told that i go to kosmo for td. this is a story about one such test drive. one fine day i went for td of getz , just when it was launched. they sent 2 execs. along instead of 1 after that incident. so, here i was in full steam, but guess what are the testing grounds i use to check  suspension?- agricultural fields! as there are no broken roads. so , i got the car into 1 such field, i could see the execs. staring at one another in utter disbelief, that why would one take a small hatchback into a mushy field for? whereas , there were laddus erupting in my heart, thinking this is what im here to do- to get back to you people for the loot you put & erode the trust of innocent gullable customers. the car thudded past the field as they bounced around in the car, with all out underbelly & side scrapping. much to the satisfaction of my sick mind. what more i never use test drive vehicles instead opt for new from showroom. so, happy!

in my city these showroom peoples not gives much for ride and we can move only 3-5 kms or sometime even less....there is a good area where all showrooms are located and there roads are awesome so they only give TD on those roads..