speed

The Gadgets and Gizmos thread!

Dear Sstar our experience with the HTC is real bad, WiFi reception capability reduced to approx.30% after 6 months approx.and every time you go to service centre their is a long queue and reply to wifi problem would be , here in service centre it is working. Phone has to be formatted every 8~9months so on and so forth.

Leo: Make sure the laptop you choose does not eject too much heat as this would eat into the battery. Backlit keyboard is highly recommended and very useful.

Yeah will keep that in mind while choosing..Thanks

Make sure that the voltage stamped on the A/C specs nameplate to be in range of 220~250V otherwise warranty gets void as the technician coming for the installation/warranty claims would measure it and mention in his report that voltage in customer's locality is not as per maker's specs. So warranty stands null and void. Indian voltage system is 230V system and inverter system is mainly electronic system and sensitive. Refer mouthshut.com too for customer's feedback.

Good brands are Hitachi and Daikin etc.

Thanks Vikki,

Yes ,these are very sensitive machines , they are so calibirated to stop functioning and display error codes if they encounter voltage fluctuations , i am told in Panasonic the the unit stops functioning , shuts off and the TIMER light comes ON blinking.

I already have Hitachi and Daikin machines installed , though these are 5 star rated and not inverter , also the inverter branding on these indoor units is so minimilistic that i did not get a KICK to buy one.

I today have bought a PANASONIC inverter instead , though the INVERTER branding still remains small on the indoor unit, the outdoor unit has it displayed in full glory.

It will be delivered and installed shortly.

Bought myself a iPhone 5s yesterday. I'd been looking for a new phone for some days and finally narrowed down to the 5s. :)

Congrats Leo, iPhone is the best phone in the market and after bad experience from my Note, i have decided that from now on, all the phones that make it to my home will be Apple :D even i have got a 5s gold as my secondary mobile, and i will definitely upgrade to 6 :)

Edited by Prashantroxx

Congrats Leo, iPhone is the best phone in the market and after bad experience from my Note, i have decided that from now on, all the phones that make it to my home will be Apple :D even i have got a 5s gold as my secondary mobile, and i will definitely upgrade to 6 :)

Thanks and congrats to you too :)

I'd a very same situation with my Mega. 'twas good at first but then started giving me probs like poor battery and some tech issues. iPhone is just what the doc ordered for me. This is a very good time for buying an iPhone also.

Like i was saying in my earlier post , iPhones could be had even cheaper

In the recently concluded sale on Snapdeal and Flipkart

iPhone 5S 16GB was being offered in the range of 25K -30K depending on the Colour , Gold 25K and Grey 30K

Anyways , Coming to the the newer one

Prebook your iphone 6 today !

Superstar offers at Croma with extended shopping hours after 8 PM & valet assistance.

Cashback on HDFC credit cards

T&C

Also people be ready for the Amazon sale starting 7am tomorrow , if you grab something cheap give a shout out

I want to buy the Philips Airfryer tomorrow , i missed this one for 9K the other day on Snapdeal.

Happy Shopping.