speed

The Gadgets and Gizmos thread!

Hey Sb, congo & same pinch. I just forgot to tell you guys that I bought an iPad3 recently & enjoying it now.

Sb, want to know about the 360* case you are using. Where & for how much did you buy it & how's the quality? Specially the hard back cover, does it have an inner felt lining to prevent scratches on the back of iPad?

Mine is a White one too. Both iPhone 4s & iPad 3 in White compliment each other pretty well!

BornFree

Congratulations on your ipad3. I felt no heating issues till now.

Even mine is an ipad3. I will post some pics of my ipad cover soon so that you get an idea about it. I ordered this online and costed Rs 1050. It also has the magneto screen cover.

Edited by sb-alto

Even I haven't come across heating. The case looks like Chinese material, ones with good labels cost upwards of 1500/-

Im concerned of the part that covers the back of ipad, if it has some type of inner lining then its ok otherwise its likely to scratch the ipad's back.

The first picture I posted is the back of the ipad only. The logo that you see is the original one. There is just a round flex glass hole at the back which shows the original logo. The case material is faux leather without foam. Like stitched steering covers we see.

I will post some pics of the cover. That will give you a better idea.

Let me add something to your celebs too guys.

I'm also planning to buy the new Android cellphone.

Budget range: ~16k.

Shortlisted ones are:

-Samsung Ace Plus.

-HTC Desire C.

Though i like Samsung Galaxy S Advance(price 19k) very much, but its considerably out of my budget.

Last month I bought a Micromax A100 Android phone. The phone costed 10100 with a free 16gb micro sd and a samsung bluetooth headkit. But I was a bit disappointed with the launch of A110 just a few days back. The phone otherwise is a super value for money.

5 inch HD screen, 1 Ghz single core processor, 5mp camera, Android 4.0.4 ICS and 1 gb ram and internal memory is 2gb i guess. The battery is superb. 2 days with good usage. So far no hanging, but games like temple run and subway surfer is not the best run in this.

For a budget smart phone I was bowled over by this phone(including the A110).

p1070842i.jpg

p1070839.jpg

p1070838a.jpg

p1070837k.jpg

p1070836c.jpg

p1070835a.jpg

p1070834h.jpg

p1070833i.jpg

Same boat .

After almost deciding on the iphone 5 64GB this diwali , did a complete u turn after 5S was announced , now am shuttling between the thoughts of buying either a Samsung S3 or the Galaxy Note II , almost similar pricing when i got news about an S3 mini . :unsure: , no one is easing things for us.

Its a hard world out there.

Going to buy a Tablet/Tab, which one should I choose out of these:

- i-Pad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (30k) LCD display size is 7.8 inches.

- i-Pad 4 Wi-Fi(34k; slightly out of budget) LCD display size is 10-inch.

- Samsung Tab2(19k) with 7-inch LCD display size.

Priorities are Easy Portability, User-friendliness, wide range of apps compatibility.

Budget range is upto 30k.

Need your inputs ACI-ians.

Going to buy a Tablet/Tab, which one should I choose out of these:

- i-Pad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (30k) LCD display size is 7.8 inches.

- Samsung Tab2(19k) with 7-inch LCD display size.

Priorities are Easy Portability, User-friendliness, wide range of apps compatibility.

Need your inputs ACI-ians.

You better wait for 2-3 months, as lots of Windows 8 hybrids & tablets are on there way! & Having a windows device is far more usefull than adnroid or Ios once!

iPad mini is essentially the iPad2 in a smaller size. Old now.

You can lay your hands on iPad4 16GB WiFi for ~28k.

Another good option would be iPad3 16gig wifi for ~ 26k.

My suggestion would be between iPad3 & 4 or if you want the Mini, wait for March its getting an update ;) . Heck even iPad5 is expected then! :P

My suggestion would be between iPad3 & 4 or if you want the Mini, wait for March its getting an update ;) . Heck even iPad5 is expected then! :P

iPad 4 is worth the every bit of penny spent on it & the product itself speaks for its class.

But i'm tilted more towards iPad mini, due to its handy size & ease of portability.

Btw, sharing an iPad mini vs iPad4 shot,

How about an S3 or Note

I'm having S-II & S-Duos with me now, but keen on proper Tablet comp now.