speed

The Gadgets and Gizmos thread!

Have a HTC/Cingular 8125 windows mobile 5.0 phone for 2.5 years now. works like dream. huge touch screen, slider qwerty keyboard and a expandable memory slot (2gb micro SD currently). touch screen did hung up couple of times in 2.5 years but a soft reset was enough to solve the problem.

browsing, checking mails on the go is dream experience. newer HTCs come with 6.0 windows mobile and have some functionality like the iphone. I would say better buy than a iphone if you are not too keen on music.

means for games current one is better or upcoming one...do u have any Link or pics of it

Hi BS, Sony to launch new PSP 3000 in Nov. at around 9490/-

oh great...but november gone and didnt heard anything about it..can give me some link as m planning to buy as my Bday gift but if new one is nearby than i think i should wait for it..

Nokia N73 Music Edition

Nokia N82

Nokia N95

HP pavilion(core 2 duo)

X-box 360

Sony PS-2

Police watch' date=' Giordano & Gucci watches

JVC audio with USB drive in my spark with JBL speakers.

portable DVD player with 7" screen

Olympus 10.1 Digi MP camera

Sony Handycam

Nikon 2.0MP Digi camera.

Tasco Binoculors

Panasonic 42" plasma

Sony Hone theatre system

some pendrives

(mobiles also include my parents mobile..i personally have N73 ME)
[/quote']

Latest possession a month back - Panasonic 32" Lcd 

Also have some accessories for Ps-2 apart from extra remotes and memonry cards, have a Steering console with accelator, brake pedal and gear shift for Car games.
one addition to my watches...

GUESS watch with leather belt with day, date, month and 24Hr clock, got it from my Parents as a part of Bday gift in South Africa..
bluesapphire2008-12-03 08:44:40

Well this is the new PSP 3000 series, with a host of new features, launched recently only.

That's the street price, Sony doesn't update frequently.

Features:The fantastic feature of PSP-3000 is its enhanced screen, an upgraded version of the already high-quality screen of the PSP Slim & Lite. The screen is engineered to produce a wide range of colors, delivering more definition. The anti-glare technology considerably reduces the glare caused by sunlight and harsh indoor lighting.

PSP-3000

Well N85 is a good phone but let me tell you don't get fooled by its looks its is too damm plasticiky and the keypad buttons suck well the N96's suck more .

Even I was up for PSP a month ago but I was waiting for 3000 one but I couldn't resist was going for classic ipod but dad said better buy a phone and I got the E66 which looks awesome and steel finish slimmest slide handset in Nokia but battery is not that good and camera is 3.2mpix and price 19500 which is greater than  N95 but supports 8gb card also the N82 was on my list that time and it is a winner but thanks to its stupid buttons I dumped it . 

@BS close your eyes and go for N79 ,it the best bet but I am very proud with my E66 .

ohh forgot to participate in this thread!!!

well got a Nokia 6300 , Sony Ericsson K750i!

presently have AMD proc , Ge force XFX , 512 MB RAM , 160Gb HD PC

also had a Apple Macbook but right now dont have itsmiley19.gif

Cheers!!smiley20.gif

Well N85 is a good phone but let me tell you don't get fooled by its looks its is too damm plasticiky and the keypad buttons suck well the N96's suck more .

Even I was up for PSP a month ago but I was waiting for 3000 one but I couldn't resist was going for classic ipod but dad said better buy a phone and I got the E66 which looks awesome and steel finish slimmest slide handset in Nokia but battery is not that good and camera is 3.2mpix and price 19500 which is greater than  N95 but supports 8gb card also the N82 was on my list that time and it is a winner but thanks to its stupid buttons I dumped it . 

@BS close your eyes and go for N79 ' date='it the best bet but I am very proud with my E66 .
[/quote'] Actually Rssh, i have n95,73 and N82 and now i dont wanna go for N79 coz its almost as same as N82...Well i heard that buttons on n85 are good although Slider becomes a problem in future with any brand...Actually all says that N85 is today the best Nseries phone available and even better than N96...Although i like E90 more but thats not in my budget...

Also the 5800 touch is gonna launch and i saw its dummy, now i will wait for that and see whether its good else i think only option is N85 for me and sad thing is it doesnt have the sound like my N73(which no other nokia has) nor it has camera like N82(also which no other nokia has coz its got Xenon flash)..